how to conevert 1GB AVI Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamba

In the zone
the DAT file in the vcd uses mpeg-1 4 encoding . mpeg-1 is a ' lossy ' format . so surely the quality is bound 2 go down

i suggest that u make the image files 4 the 2 vcds using avi2dvd . then write 1 of the 2 , on a CD . if the quality is unacceptable , abort mission :D

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
640x480, even that's too much for a TV. Most standard television sets stick to resolutions no greater than 320x240/full color. Clarity loss shouldn't be that much of a problem when transcoding to a lesser quality format. It's usually the other way around that you need to be worried. As long as the transcoding settings are right, quality loss should be pretty low to be considered non-existent.

mamba

In the zone
Santosh Halemani said:
Use Dr. Divx na. It is the best i have ever seen!. U will get what u want for sure.

Dr Divx encodes vcdz n dvdz in2 aviz . stalin's query was 2 revert the process

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
hey navjot!! .. this easy video splitter didnt worked for me! .. actually i have a movie for 702 MB .. so i just wanted to remove a few seconds movie so tht it can be written on a CD :D ...

but tht s/w didn't gave me ne splitted file! plzz help me! :cry:

saROMan

QA Juggler
well Depends what u want..if u want to view it on Standalone player ..then convert it in VCD format...as told earlier use AVI2DVD ...simply great tool...also the tute for how to use it is given in Digit mag also..
You can also Turn it in to KVCD Format ..to get DVD Quality Print on Single CD...i have used it and Works Great...

if u want to reduce the size then convert it to RMBV format ....i guess 1 Gb will b reduced to 300/400MB ..with out any Significant Quality loss...

banned2wise

Broken In
Code:
*rapidshare.de/files/2122762/_ebook__copy_a_full_dvd_movie_on_one_disk.rar.html

I uploaded it to rapidshare. Download it and read for yoself.

maverickrohan

SABER RIDER
@meridhaiin

702MB can be easily written on a CD.............for that matter you can easily write upto 710MB....by just enabling Overburn in Nero............!!!

for MORE INFO chk out the topic in my siggie.......

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
maverickrohan said:
@meridhaiin

702MB can be easily written on a CD.............for that matter you can easily write upto 710MB....by just enabling Overburn in Nero............!!!

for MORE INFO chk out the topic in my siggie.......

Well, I know tht ard 703-710 MB can be written to the CD of 700 MB specified! but man! i've this overburn option always there!! but dunno but it is refusing again!

BUT!! guess wat???? :twisted: today i got one splitter!! named as AVI MPEG Splitter ... it did split tht into 699MB & now it will surely get written on my CD's(700 MB) yeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

I'm happy!! but i dunno Y tht silly Easy splitter thing didnt worked!! & ofcourse i did checked ur first post AMAZING!! .... gr8 first post ... sry! for appreciating it late! but plzz accept it! U deserved it! :D it was helpful!!!

now, as my problem is solved .. i would just wanna know How can i compress my video's using XviD .. can someone help me with tht! tell me the detailed procedure!! plzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom