how to compress mp3 and videos for moblie phones??

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaditya

Journeyman
i got a nokia 3300,the mp3 phone.........can anyone tell me how to compress mp3's for this phone??

it has a 64 mb memory card but i just get 14 songs in it!!!!

lz help

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
u can use blaze media convertor to degrade the qualit of songs to fit in ur mobilephone.
i compressed and stored mp3's in myfriends sony k500i

tuXian

In the zone
Some days back I converted MP3's to MP3 Pro (the size got reduced by a huge margin from 8 MB to 1.8 MB) and my CD player with MP3 support played it happily.

Anyidea will those MP3 Pro's work on mobile too?

tuxly

Broken In
Use DB PowerAmp and frm the codecs page download the codecs and the recommended thompson player. After codecs are installed MusicMatch Jukebox can also be used just select mp3 pro in conversion options

frostt

Broken In
just use any simple software and change the mp3 from 128 bitrate to 22bitrate......the song will get down to 1mb..then transfer them to ur phone...

as the phone's speaker isnt that good the diffrence in quality is hardky recognisable..

swatkat

Technomancer
Does ur phone has Real Player?If it has,then convert to Real player formats,which greatly reduce the size.Visit link for software:-
*www.allformp3.com/convert-mp3-to-real-audio.htm

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
beyondthegracefgod said:
Check this one called Smartmovie player
Me have been using it for a while 4 my 6600 it lets me view videos in landscape mode.

Yes i suppose this is the best possible Movie player and converter as It has the capability to play even Xvid Clips.....Just try to get its movie converter..... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom