How to clean old unused registry keys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
Guys, can you suggest me a free software (no trials please) which can clean me registry. Many Old Application Keys exist. Those Apps are not here. I hv uninstalled them. Thanks in advance

praka123

left this forum longback
easycleaner will do
*personal.inet.fi/business/toniarts/ecleane.htm

rememer is a freeware

Last edited:

sakumar79

Technomancer
There is no single registry cleaner that does a perfect job... But many do a decent job... Mentioned below are a couple of good ones...
1. CCleaner
2. Last free version of jv16 Power Tools available for download at *www.321download.com/

Many more are listed at *www.freeware-guide.com/dir/util/registry.html

Arun

kunaltech

Journeyman
yuppy ccleaner is best
just want ask one question
under ccleaner we have issues option is that ok if i delete all the issues realted to registry without taking backup. most of them are the previous updates of xp security and related stuffs

Cyberathlete

Right off the assembly line
The Unknown said:
Guys, can you suggest me a free software (no trials please) which can clean me registry. Many Old Application Keys exist. Those Apps are not here. I hv uninstalled them. Thanks in advance

Hi,

Am a new kid on the block and if i have to suggest the best registry cleaner for you is Tune_up_utilites 2007.

I've tried and tested it and it's one of the best among all and all you have to do to download is click this link below and downlod and it'll ask you fr your email address and download, it is freeware software on 30 days trail and once you finish the free trail uninstall the software frm your computer and re-install it completely and reap te benefits abt this un-explored best registry cleaner and it also have many feature to tune-up your system aswell, so why waiting fr go try it.,,,,

And the direct link fr the download is.....

*www.tune-up.com/download/tu2007/

Fr any help or fr more softwares pls reply

Naveen
cyberathletes@yahoo.co.uk

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
Cyberathlete said:
Hi,

Am a new kid on the block and if i have to suggest the best registry cleaner for you is Tune_up_utilites 2007.

I've tried and tested it and it's one of the best among all and all you have to do to download is click this link below and downlod and it'll ask you fr your email address and download, it is freeware software on 30 days trail and once you finish the free trail uninstall the software frm your computer and re-install it completely and reap te benefits abt this un-explored best registry cleaner and it also have many feature to tune-up your system aswell, so why waiting fr go try it.,,,,

And the direct link fr the download is.....

*www.tune-up.com/download/tu2007/

Fr any help or fr more softwares pls reply

Naveen
cyberathletes@yahoo.co.uk

Tuneup utilities is shareware

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Find And Install Many Registry Cleaners From This Month Digit Dvd/cd Which Has Given Many Registry Cleaners For Free Or You Can Download A Freeware At
*www.ccleaner.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom