How To Change Start Button Text!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
well...I have used this type earlier...but after doing that..my xp was gone mad.I dont suggest any one to do these follish things.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
U can change start button text by editing explorer.exe file in resource hacker ;)
For more information, browse thru this topic:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31112

OP
Samystic

Samystic

FRESH mind
ravi_pintu2001@yahoo.com that's 4 u> my XP is perfectly 'sane' after using the software...and I am not doing 'follish' things...:-x

ashisharya 4 u...for we registry explorers it may be lame...but not all have registry knowledge, the people who are absolute novice/beginner, do they? anyways no one likes to use 'Start' button to shutdown...

i thot this thread may attract beginners...registry explorers/masters have invaded this thread...

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Listen up, buddy. You are new around these parts, please try to behave. No one has hijacked the thread. Vishal Gupta and ashisharya were just expressing their opinion, and rightly so, that it is better to do it through the Registry or Resource Hacker. You do not have to get yourself into a twist over such a petty issue. Providing a link to a software is not a tutorial anyway.

BTW, you should always think twice before using this ( :mad: ) emoticon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom