How to change heading of post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Well I wanted to change the heading of a post, not the title for the first thread I made. How to do it? Any ideas?

When I tried the Advanced Edit options, I was able to change only my posts title... not the heading... i.e. it still shows itself in the post list as the original heading. Only the in-post-1st-thread title changed.
*img258.imageshack.us/img258/9696/untitled1wm4.jpg

OP
koolbluez

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Well... another noobie doubt... this is really embarassing... never got a chance to... so never learnt... Who r the mods for the forum i.e. who's in charge of what?

rajasekharan

Youngling
all the persons who you see on the first page bottom "users logged in " in GREEN are the mods :)

Last edited:

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
koolbluez said:
Well... another noobie doubt... this is really embarassing... never got a chance to... so never learnt... Who r the mods for the forum i.e. who's in charge of what?

List of all moderators can be seen here.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showgroups.php
All Moderators manitain forum discipline, remove spam, edit posts, move posts, move threads, etcc... Some help out in ginving solutions jus like we do...

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
There is nothing like incharge for something I guess. They all do the same depending upon the situation....

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
vimal_mehrotra said:
^^No,d00d I read somewhere every mod has his own section to moderate.

Hmm..I remember now something like that...but I still see few moderators doing everything here... :rolleyes:
Can some moderator shed some light on this...

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
nope its not like that....i had suggested that...but the idea was dropped saying they r thinking on those lines...but most mods do not have any sections given to them...but troubleshooting wise they do it according to there expertise...but modding of full forum...that is done by very few of mods....:D

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
vimal_mehrotra said:
^^No,d00d I read somewhere every mod has his own section to moderate.
If so then who do the job of the mods who rarely access the forum??? ;)

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
As this is not paid job ..section cannot be given and hence cannot hold the concerned mod resposible.....so its ths way......i am of view that mods should not be paid..but can be given goodies accoding to performance by DIGIT....like the gifts frm DIGI PATRON..:D...or discounts on digit magazines or even free DIGIT subscription....

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
There are actually 2 types of moderators - moderators and super moderators. Moderators have powers over specific sections, whereas super moderators can handle all the sections.
It's better not to restrict moderators to certain sections becuase
-All mods aren't online all the time, so what if there's only 1 mod ol at a time and there's all kinds of misbehaviour/fighting/spam going on in the other section(s). The mod will have to watch it haplessly till the other mod arrives.
-the job of a moderator is a voluntary job, so it's not necessary for us to be around all the time. We just come here when we have time. So, if a moderator for a certain section doesn't come online for a few days, whole section will stay unmoderated for quite sometime.
As to the original query, as already answered you can PM any mod or admin with the thread link, and ask them to change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom