how to burn ONLY mp3 cd in nero 7.9.6.0 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pro

Broken In
hi all , i am facing difficulties in nero 7.9.6.0 for burnning mp3 cds

earlier nero used to filter out or sometimes even convert non compatible mp3 files to cd while burning.. . this facility is not available in this version:(
i want to burn ONLY mp3 files and not wma aac files along with mp3.
nero shows jukebox cd option instead of regular mp3 disc or aac disc burning option... what should i do?? :confused:

is there any way i can convert all non mp3 files to mp3 while compiling mp3 cd aand still keep destination format of cd as mp3 (by nero only)

the nero help file is of NO use.... they have not covered this issue/topic well:mad:

somebody heeelp ...!

OP
pro

pro

Broken In
no man:-( ,
the problem is that my cd player will not recognize wma wav files.... earlier nero used to convert them in mp3 format while burning the disc.. this feature is not present in this version where i am SPECIFICALLY burning mp3 isc... as "Burn mp3 disc" option appered earlier in nero 6.

so now nero 7.9.6.0 says jukebox cd and adds all the stuff in compilation without discriminating in file types...

please do some R&D and help meeeee!!

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Check in preference, if u have not check/unchecked the option to encode files white burning then it should work.

Else check & write here the content of this folder

c:\program files\common files\Ahead\AudioPlugins\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom