How to Break Winrar PAssrd..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyasram

The pWnster
sorry, i can't answer it as this can be used for potentially harmful purposes. google it if you want to

Thread reported

medigit

In the zone
whats the problem in giving out the name of the software/techique.many people have the problem with rar files

I dont think RAR password cracking is illegal.....of course it can be used for cracking other users file....but there is no point in saying, IT MIGHT BE ILLEGAL, SO DONT USE IT....

@ Chindi_Chor
Google for "advanced RAR password recovery".....and buddie RAR password cracking is not simple, the algorithm used to encrypt RAR files is very strong and it takes a lot of processing power and time to bruteforce it.....

Vyasram

The pWnster
well no-cd cracks are meant to be used with original games. But ppl use it with pirated games, and so nocd cracks are illegal. same way password crackers are illegal too. Anyway, if u use bruteforce to crack a long password, run the pc for days

Orionz

Nebula was here,15 yrs back
Now you are asking double meaning but right Q.
Best soft is "advanced RAR password recovery"

parthbarot

In the zone
these kind a softwares mainlly do on brut-force attck for passes,but it takes 2 long time to break if pass is longer then 4 to 5 chars.

then otherone is alphabetic seq they ask u to put if u have some ideas about pass or any guesses and other is put lists of passses generated by machine and it will try every pass in list...but main thing is brut-force..trying all chars..and it sucks...

regards,
Parth.
------------------------------------------
*www.blogcharm.com/parthbarot

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Well i tried advanced password recovery and ran the pc for 3 days bfor i cud find the right password!
but those were the days i had a P3 :lol:

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
let us say 8 char password
you have 26 lowercase, uppercase and 10 numerics
time taken=62^8 combinations/4 seconds :shock:
go figure!!

Things like this make me look forward to distributed computing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom