How to block downloading files from net

Status
Not open for further replies.

amirmsebe

Broken In
i just want a tweak to block or disable downloading files from net through any browser or using any third party softwares (IDM, DAP etc). people here are usually do without my knowledge. Help me guys....

P

pokiri

*www.kellys-korner-xp.com/regs_edits/enabledisablefiledownload.vbs

download file from above window and open it
i hope this cud resolve ur proble....
it is to disable filedownloadsper user....

anandk

Distinguished Member
pokiris link shud help u.
in case u use zonealarm/zass, when u want to download, u need to have your Mobile Code control turned off in your Privacy Main tab. to stop downloads just tick it.
or try *www.softpedia.com/get/Security/Keylogger-Monitoring/AMS-active-monitoring-system.shtml

OP
amirmsebe

amirmsebe

Broken In
ok guys... i need it for a single system. what i meant is ... i need to block downloading any of the files (any file type) that people do from either as email attachment downloading or direct link to an exe or zip like that. here we use ie and firefox. and i guess pokiris link works only with ie..? also iam trying with *www.softpedia.com/get/Securit...g-system.shtml.

pradisdeep

Broken In
Go to Internet explorer>Tools>Internet Options>Security>Internet>custom level then scroll down to Downloads there u can fix to disable the downloads.

: SPiRiT :

Broken In
u can use a combination of the above suggestion for ie and for whole..

Instead of looking at the browser.. look around the Download manager.. and uncheck the file extentions that it'll automatically download.. and password protect the settings.. Simple eh??? Hope it solves uer issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom