how to arrange for summer training/project?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cool_callis

Broken In
frndz..
as summer vreak r approaching , i m looking forward for any sort of summer project or training??
can u plz tell me how i can i arrange for summer training / project and what are the different possible sources?
i m currently in 2nd year doing b.tech in computer science stream

zorrotech2008

Broken In
Hey u can arrange for it either using ur own contacts at sm company.....or u can just call up companies and ask...if dey let people do training in der company...however for dat ull need a letter from ur coll.....nd u know d best part is dat if it is a big company it will actually giv u a stipend for it........:p:p

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
frndz..
as summer vreak r approaching , i m looking forward for any sort of summer project or training??
can u plz tell me how i can i arrange for summer training / project and what are the different possible sources?
i m currently in 2nd year doing b.tech in computer science stream
Increase your experience with "HCL Career Development centers".
for more info log in on to:
www.hclcdc.in

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
You can approach companies either with a letter from the college, or you can approach directly if you know anyone high up, or someone who can arrange it for you.

tgpraveen

Simpsons rox
in MU such a thing is very difficult to achieve as firstly such a culture does not exist. and the college wont give u any leave for this so ur attendence record might come in danger as companies usually look for interns for 2-3 months not possible with our 40 day break.

even then some students do find a way using their contacts to get a job for a month or so. it is rare but i know of ppl who hav done it and gotten nice cash. but rare cases.

Mu shuld change itss outlook and like iIITs and other western colleges have provision for this.

Pathik

Google Bot
I dont have any contacts. Will try to go thru the college way tho. Has any MU guy tried it before?

sharadji

Right off the assembly line
hi friends if u wanna pursue summer training or have any query regarding summer training contact us at :
training@vserveglobal.com or call 9958208293 / 9717395392

Or visit us at :
*www.vserveglobal.com/summer-training.html

multicoder

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
I am checking newspapers and any online resources for new opportunities in the IT.I just came across with the IITs websites,they are seeking applications for summer internships.
Please check with all the IIT's websites.
All the best buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom