how to add text in my video

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhas verma

Right off the assembly line
is there any free software to add text in a video file like some sites who put a watermark on their videos i want to do the same

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
u can use nero vision with which you can add cool effects. or u could use windows movie maker or virtualdub.

OP
A

abhas verma

is there any free software to add text in a video file like some sites who put a watermark on their videos i want to do the same
not the way windows movie maker does it .i want it should look like a water mark as if that thing appears as a logo to that video for example some videos of you tube have a permanent display of the site from which it originally belonged

Last edited:

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
Try virtualdubmod, its a freeware.. And procedure to use dis is easily available on net.. And its fairly simple..

Link - *www.videohelp.com/tools/VirtualdubMOD

Freshcider

Broken In
I can saggest you Vidlogo. I tried to use it few months ago. You can add your logo to video using it. There is a trial version, but it appears watermark to created video.

NVTRicc

only Watermark Master!

Easy, quick, support all video formats, support all type watermarking: text, image, video, anumation... and more more other... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom