How to Access?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhoolkumehul

Broken In
i have two computers at home and office with same broadband ISP(You in Surat). i am having data transfer plan. can i access my office comp from home by using internal network of ISP without using my ISP account? How?

intel_outside

Broken In
you want to access remote computer through your 'internal isp network' without using your isp account??? r u crazy?! theres no way to get best of both worlds.

goodbye

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
yes it can be done .... but both pcs shud be on the same hub/server .... try rmdc++ software on both machines ..... u will first hv to install a host software like yn hb .... configure ur hub then thru rmdc connect both machines ..... both machine shud be on the same lan

intel_outside .... this is the 3rd post of urs which is absolutely dumb and not neede ... again ur very true to ur username ... intel_outside ..... idiot ______ fill in the blanks

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
mAV3 said:
both machine shud be on the same lan

that is the point... it has to be some thing like Shared Cable connection... otherways with ADSL... its not possible... i guess....

most likelly user wont have access to the HUB ?? as with share cable connection.... ??

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ no not shared cable connection ... its like most isps hav only 1 hub for a certain area so if ur office machine and ur home machine is on the same hub then using this software u can share stuff ...... its like lan gaming .... me and my frenz share stuff using this funda (used to) v all hav same isp .... live in the same vicinity 1 person has installed hub software v all connect to his machine thru rmdc, odc and share .....

at times even if ur net account has expired but the isp has still plugged u to the hub ie. not disconnected u from the lan sharing takes place

@sourav hub bole toh install ynhub on ur machine and ur machine becomes hub for ur private network

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
but u hav to hav ynhub on either of the machines and ualso hav to configure it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom