how these games are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
hi friends.

well can anyone please tell me how these two games are .the witcher and resident evil4.well i am asking for the pc version.

well i have heard that the witcher is a rpg.i have never played a rpg before.
so how its controls are.
is it like a tps game.
and how its combat systems are i mean can we use mouse here.

arijit_2404

still find time for games
I have The Witcher.
I've not played it completely ... still playing - but it's awesome in one word.
Graphics is good. The locations are well-detailed. Gameplay is pure RPG and very immersive. If you love RPG genre - you'll enjoy the witcher a lot.

If possible get The Witcher Enhanced Edition and you'll get two new adventures (though not very long) and almost all the glitches and problems of the original version has been corrected.
This is a must for RPG lovers.

RPG games are started with one character with some stats like, strength, dexterity etc. which has effects in characters play style. You'll given many quests which you've to finish before you continue to the next stage. This will also get you experiences.
Typically many optional sub-quests are to be found which you should complete to gain more experiences.
These experience points in turn will increase your stats so you become more powerful over the time.

RPG games are basically not played in FPS view. The Witcher has over the soldier view (like in gears of war) as well as isometric view (like in diablo II, neverwinter nights series etc.)

The witcher supports Mouse very well. keyboard will ease your gameplay complexity if used properly.

i hope this is enuf info for the time being. post if you have more questions.
resident evil is a different genre which may be answered by other members of this forum.
:p
regards,

Last edited:
OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
thanks for your reply. i have read that we can use w s a d for charecter movements in the witcher.and can we rotate the camera through mouse.

arijit_2404

For character movement - you can use WSAD keys as well as click-n-go method.
Using mouse camera can be rotated easily.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
well can anyone please tell me how these two games are .the witcher and resident evil4.well i am asking for the pc version.

Witcher: Very good game...just like fable...for further info...rithwick will help
coz he has played this game....:D

RE4: awesome graphics,gameplay....for mouse control u need 2 apply a patch 4 dat...:cool:

well i have heard that the witcher is a rpg.i have never played a rpg before.
is it like a tps game.
its a RPG

and how its combat systems are i mean can we use mouse here.

Every new realease has controls of mouse so no worries...:rolleyes:

x3060

A LOTR fan
witcher is a beautiful game...simply awesome, played for 6 hours back in home in friends comp, am hoping to get the enhanced version next month :)

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
The Witcher is a superb immersive game. You won't regret buying it (if you do buy, or downloading it (if you download). There are choices which you can make in the game which will determine where you go next.

arijit_2404

The Witcher is a superb immersive game. You won't regret buying it (if you do buy, or downloading it (if you download). There are choices which you can make in the game which will determine where you go next.

This is the beauty of RPG games. :)
I just love playing RPGs. Although there are not many good RPGs are coming out.

How about sacred 2? Mass effect is also a good RPG in futuristic plot.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
ASFAIK, games from the GTA series were the best I enjoyed. They're not pure RPGs, but they're pure fun. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom