How satisfied are you with Microsoft products?

How satisfied are YOU with Microsoft Products?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
"Microsoft scored 70 out of 100 on the latest Q1 results of the American Customer Satisfaction Index released by Michigan’s Stephen M. Ross School of Business. That's down from 74 for the same period in 2006, the first year Microsoft was ranked.

Microsoft still ranked higher than many big, successful companies such as McDonald’s Corp., Cingular Wireless LLC, Ramada, Comcast Corp. and most other cable and satellite TV providers, and virtually all of the airlines surveyed by the ACSI. At the same time, Microsoft ranked below most delivery firms such as FedEx Corp...

...said that the launch of Windows Vista and Office 2007 during the period in which the survey was conducted may have played a part in dragging down Microsoft’s score...Microsoft’s need to hype the two products through marketing and advertising may have created a backlash among some jaded consumers..." source

And how satisfied are you with Microsoft products, regular Windows, MS Products users ? :grin:

*i144.photobucket.com/albums/r168/happyandy/vistaulti.gif

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
As a Home user, Microsoft Rocks. For server and stability - Linux hands down. But for me Linux cannot match ease to use compared to Windows when it comes to using it for day to day desktop needs :)

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Using many Microsoft products & satisfied. If there is a feature which Windows Lacks, BOOM, I have thousands of alternatives to chose from.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Choto Cheeta said:
I voted for Satisfied ony thing this that I didnt like is the pricing in India... :(

Yeah exactly. It is difficult to earn Rs 10000 or something than to earn 200$.

10000 is the average salary, one would be getting for month and there is no way he is gonna buy a Geniune OS with that.

200$ is easy to earn in 2-3 days for even kids doing petty jobs back in US or other countries :(

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
10000 is the average salary, one would be getting for month and there is no way he is gonna buy a Geniune OS with that

Agree :(

by the way, What a Cool Post count :lol:

*img522.imageshack.us/img522/8773/untitledbv9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom