how r the desings in .nfo files made???

Status
Not open for further replies.

tango_cash

In the zone
hi i think many of u would have seen designs like these i have seen a man and a woman made this way.does ne 1 know how they are made????

...........\\\\\|///
..........(^▄ ▄^)
..........(...(_)...)
............\..--../_
........./¯¯Y¯¯\.\ ... ...........♪.....♪.....♪....♪
.........|._.\_.....|\_.\ .......♪....♪.....♪
..........\__\......|...\..\ .......♪....♪
......(¯¯¯\...\_|/¯¯\__\_________oooooo
........)===ºººº====0000=========)
......(____/¯¯¯\__/
........./..../.........\...\
..__./._/.............\._.\__
(____ /.............(_____)

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
this is i think ascii designing google ascii designs and u will find a lot of them and even ways to make em .....

thecyclone2k

In the zone
There are softwares to make it.

1st a normal image is selected then converted to ASCII and then made into .nfo!

Or, there are premade ones, which you can use.

thecyclone2k

In the zone
Not really. There are softwares by which, you can convert images to ASCII texts. I have software which has premade designs.

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
thecyclone2k said:
Not really. There are softwares by which, you can convert images to ASCII texts. I have software which has premade designs.

The one you think is different. That s/w will convert the image into colored ascii characters and the resutant file is fairly large. I had tht s/w too.

@tango_cash:
As Zeeshan said, these are the (hard) efforts of the people to make them. They are not made using any software.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
blueshift said:
The one you think is different. That s/w will convert the image into colored ascii characters and the resutant file is fairly large. I had tht s/w too.

@tango_cash:
As Zeeshan said, these are the (hard) efforts of the people to make them. They are not made using any software.

Common thats not possible for some1 to sit and create stuff like this...There is some s/w dfntly or some easy method..People knowing about this DO POST UR OPINIONS coz i wanted to ask this question from so many days and was very eager to know how is it done

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
I said it. These are not s/w made.

Some people do create it from scratch in any text editor. Never think that nobody has patience.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
@rohan
Hey really cool s/w but any other which will make readymade ones from ur images...I just wanna thank u for sharing this info ...whrz the thanx button:mad:

multi

lazy bone
@tango_cash chek this sites ,

1) *www.text-image.com/index.html
2) *www.chris.com/ascii/

some softwares sites

1) *www.ascii-art-generator.com/
2) *www.xoyosoft.com/mas/

hope it helps

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
see this for all ur answers *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASCII_art
specially the 'Online' section under 'External links' at bottom

and *www.network-science.de/ascii/

BTW @MODs.. what are multiple spaces collapsed to one in the posts and the signature... u dont fancy ascii art or what?

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
rakeshishere said:
Thanx roller coaster and multi....thanx thanx a lot,,,,can any1 tell me where is thanx button gone...Atleast now

never mind the thankx button there always is the rep icon.. he he..

rohan

In the zone
try some software known as ASCGen dotnet(or maybe ASCGen .net).. whatever. It's there on sf. Don't know the link, but it can convert your images(*.gif, *.bmp, *.jpeg......) to ASCII Art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom