"How Office 2007 "Exposed" Bill Gates"

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
People inside Microsoft have openly related a story about Bill Gates' initial evaluation of Office 2007. He congratulated them on a number of new features, but the features were new with Office 97. Why would anyone at Microsoft expose that Bill Gates didn't know about features that had been in one of their premier products for ten years?

Source

karmanya

Journeyman
Lame beyond infinity.
I doubt gates wouldn't know about his own software line. I bet even now, he knows exactly what is going on in every corner of his ex-company. He didn't get to where he is by being stupid you know.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Who cares about that, 2007 proff. plus is really good though confusing at first. I got the
"ahem" version @ Rs. 35 in Palika Bazaar, N.D.

spitfire

Gizmo Freak !
Thats bullshit !!! Can you expect the MD of Hindusthan Uniliver to remember every little component and their mixing ratio used in their Lux soap ???

Bill Gates knows enough...and his bank statement is a proof of that !

clmlbx

Technomancer
He knows how to do business and he is best in it . we should always recall him as a businessmen rather trying to prove that he is an idiot . he must be remembering the 'figures' he earned on office 97 or any other products.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
He knows how to do business and he is best in it . we should always recall him as a businessmen rather trying to prove that he is an idiot . he must be remembering the 'figures' he earned on office 97 or any other products.
+1000 :)

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Bill Gates was very concerned about his business and he knew about the smallest codes that went into making his program. I was referring to an essay about him as a bussinessman as I planned to rip it off for my Essay Cup Comp. and it was that time that I came to know how good he was.

@viruses
You yourself are a virus nOOb

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
...and he knew about the smallest codes that went into making his program...
And he coded Microsoft Bob in assembler all by himself. His even donated his left nut to a programmer who re-coded the same in raw electric signals. Now that's hardcore.

Cut the crap. He was good at coding in his early years, but it's his business prowess that he'll be remembered for.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Thanks for sharing it.

**Only for people with brains**

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom