1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

how my PC sends mails automatically ...

Discussion in 'Software Q&A' started by tusarks, Apr 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tusarks

tusarks New Member

friends , i saw a e-mail being scanned by Norton , but i never use outlook for mailing . i suspected wat it is and disconnected net .. the i saw a msg "your e-mail msg to deeplog@gawab.com with subject of Perfect Keylogger report :4/2/2006, 12:47 AM ( Euphonee/Tusar ) was unable to be sent because the connection to your mail server interrupted. Please open your e-mail client and resend the message from the Sent Message folder " . and when i checked sent msg folder , it was empty .. The problem is getting repeated , and all the time i m connecting to net , i saw something is being mailed automatically and , by disconnecting sometimes , i hav verified it is to the same address .. but Norton 2005 is not detecting any error . I am using win XP SP2 , with Norton 2005 anti virus . i hav a dial up connection .. so friends , please suggest , how to get rid off this , and how can I disable any such unauthorised mail . this is affecting my net speed ...

2. dIgItaL_BrAt

dIgItaL_BrAt New Member

Looks like someone installed a keylogger on your system to spy on you.Try uninstalling Perfect Keylogger from the Add/Remove Programs menu.

3. JGuru

JGuru Well-Known Member

You can install ZoneAlarm firewall (www.zonelabs.com)
    and monitor all the suspected programs, allowing only
    the programs you trust to access the Net. So if you
    find anything fishy (ZoneAlarm shows a dialogbox when
    any program tries to connect to the Net) block it from
    accessing the Net.

4. OP
    OP
    tusarks

tusarks New Member

hellow friends , thr is no Perfect Keylogger program showing in add/romove programs .. I will try zone alarm ofcourse ..

5. anandk

anandk Distinguished Member

download intsall update and scan your pc in safe mode with ewido anti-malware www.ewido.net

also use 'ccleaner' to clear ur pc junk. www.ccleaner.com

if it dznt help, post ur hijackthis logfile here or at www.hijackthis.de for analysis.

this is to isolate and treat ur problem' once addressed, u can install precautions like za firewall, etc.

6. hermit

hermit New Member

use some other antivirus like Mcafee or Bitdefender . Norton is really .......

so uninstall norton and move to any other antivirus.

7. OP
    OP
    tusarks

tusarks New Member

friends , can I do anything to the mail ID itz sending , i hav checked it is sending to tht perticular mail ID only ..

8. dIgItaL_BrAt

dIgItaL_BrAt New Member

This will help you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.