How much for this lappy

Status
Not open for further replies.

thepirateboy

Broken In
[FS]Compaq lappy

hello everyone today finally my college (IBS, Bang) decided to give us laptops...but the problem is that i already have a laptop(Vaio) so i would be selling the college one :)
the specs are c2d 1.8GHz, 1 Gb dd2 ram, 120GB Hdd, 15.4" monitor. its brand new opened to check it out and for the pics. the model is Compaq 6720s DT5670 EN also there is a HP laptop backpack with it ;) expected price 34k+shipping

*i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd256/rish1984/Image051.jpg
*i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd256/rish1984/Image052.jpg
*i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd256/rish1984/Image054.jpg*i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd256/rish1984/Image056.jpg
*i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd256/rish1984/Image057.jpg

Last edited:

sibot

I did it all for d n00ki3
I'm not too sure mate, but I think you're required to return those laptops back once you're done with your degree.

sibot

I did it all for d n00ki3
nop they have taken 75k for these lappies :mad::mad::mad: and i have also talked to the comuter maintenance guy...they stay with us

Wow thats expensive mate, like really really expensive. For that kinda money you can get a laptop with a far better configuration. Usually the university people sell laptops at a cheaper price, but this is just odd.

OP
T

thepirateboy

Broken In
Wow thats expensive mate, like really really expensive. For that kinda money you can get a laptop with a far better configuration. Usually the university people sell laptops at a cheaper price, but this is just odd.

they are charging us 6.5kk for tuition:mad::mad: anyway new price for lappy 32.5k+1.5k lappy bag free with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom