how much does these graphic cards cost?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaditya

Journeyman
plz tell me the "now" price for

geforce 5700 le

radeon 9600,is this different frm 9600 pro??.........if yes plz give me taht price also.........

and geforce 5600

plz tell me which one ie better card.........ge 5600 or ge 5700 le or 9600???

delhibhai1000

Journeyman
im selling a Club3D 9600Non-pro for 6250

hi,
I hav a USED (barely 3mths old ) Club3D 9600 Non-pro 128Mb Card that i can sell for 6250
( free courier to ANYWHERE in India )
I bought it for 7550 , & it has 2yrs - 3mths warranty still left!
The beauty of this card is that as opposed to a "normal" NON-Pro card with 325e/400m , Club3D has been generous enough to use a 9600Pro core( R350) in it & so its clocked at 400/400Mhz.
And thats not the end of it!!
The RAM on it is 2.8ns SAMSUNG( = 550Mhz) , so it is EFFECTIVELY 400/550 Mhz!! Laughing

I dont use it at that speed coz frankly i hav a crappy PSU & secondly I dont need that much power!
I game at 800*600 & at that Res; Farcry & Doom3 ran very smooth!I tried 1024*768 & it ran smooth even then!!
U can run it at 400/550 & u wouldnt even hav Overclocked it, coz its already rated to run at 400/550Mhz !!!
Ppl who hav bought this card & are routinely using it at those Clock speeds, some hav infact OC'ed it to 415/575Mhz!!! Twisted Evil
In case u r interested, do reply bac asap at DELHIBOY1000@yahoo.com
I NEED the money & hav to close the deal by this week...

CHECK OUT THE CARD AT :: *www.club-3d.com/productshow_vga.php?ordercode=CGA-E968TVD&show=&filter=&p=1

Sourabh

Laptoping
XFX GeForce 5700 LE 256 Mb 6500 rs/-

ATi RAdeon 9600 around 5k (non pro)
Ati Radeon 9600 PRo around 8k

9600 pro is better then the cards u mentioned

NikhilVerma

Padawan
I don't wanna start a new tread... so I'm asking it here...

What good graphics card I can buy for around 5k??
nVidia preffered... Actually I wanna but it after two months... so the prices may come down a bit...

So tell me according to that...

Sourabh

Laptoping
@ Nikhil

mate u already know dont u ?? that xfx5700LE and 9600 Pro wod b in ur reach even 2 months down the line

theraven

Technomancer
sorry for buttin in but i had to
the 9800 series isnt less than 10k for either version
tough chance for it to be available for 5k in 2 months

the 9600 pro is for 7.8 k now ...
in 2 months that should be a very good option

nokihil plz dont go for the 5 series of nvidia ..
trust me ati kicks @$$ in this segment
9600 pro surpasses either of the 5 series cards in performance !

@grinning devil i knwo ur new here .. so lemme explain
dont make repeat posts ..
since i can see its a mistake
u can use the EDIT button on ur post to add things uve missed ...
and u can use the "X" button to delete ur last post !

u can only delete ur own post if its the last one ...
u can edit any of ur posts
if u edit ur posts ... mention a "[EDIT]" or some sort of indication that ur post was edited so ppl who've already seen ur post know whats different

OP
B

beaditya

Journeyman
hey plz tell me how to over clock my graphic card geforce 5700 le

and wat r the odds of me screwin up my card by doin that??

and plz any of u graphic freaks help me, and send me level pass codes for doom 3................i dnt have time for the borin searchin in the game..........i'm in the second level now!!!!!!!!

atleast tell me when the action starts in the game??

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
theraven said:
u can only delete ur own post if its the last one ...
u can edit any of ur posts
if u edit ur posts ... mention a "[EDIT]" or some sort of indication that ur post was edited so ppl who've already seen ur post know whats different

:D heeeeey sorrry dude....i have edited quite a no of posts already...but dunno what happnd this time that 2 posts went thru!!wasn't intentional....moreover since net got disconnected at the wrong moment...cudn't do nything...!!

will be MORE carefull!! :wink:

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
NikhilVerma said:
Thanx guys but one more question...

What's the nVidia alternative for 9800 series in terms of performance ??

@raven: U mst b kidding right dude. The 5900/5950 is a price equivalent (even that doesnt stand true since it is priced obscenely @ 15k and 22k) not the performance equivalent. The Nvidia alt for the 9800pro is the 6600GT which scores ahead of it due to the higher clocks and a new architecture.

geek

Broken In
Cheap and best PCI express card

hi,
i am upgrading my comp. due to budget constraints i cannot go for a high end or decent graphic card. i can invest a maximum of 4500 on the pci express card. please suggest the cheap and best card for this budget. i am open both to nvidia and ati. please urgent replies required....thanx

theraven

Technomancer
@raven: U mst b kidding right dude. The 5900/5950 is a price equivalent (even that doesnt stand true since it is priced obscenely @ 15k and 22k) not the performance equivalent. The Nvidia alt for the 9800pro is the 6600GT which scores ahead of it due to the higher clocks and a new architecture.

:SHOCK:
thats ti ... i aint participating in gpu threads no more :lol:
:D
my apologies !

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
:SHOCK:
thats ti ... i aint participating in gpu threads no more

lol...We all make mistakes...including the great Raven ;) Anyways nice to see you posting something other than search images :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom