how much does apple india charge to change ipod battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nix

its been about one year since i got my ipod and after constant heavy usage, the battery power is on the downslide. i barely manage to get around 4-5 hrs of music playback. now i got this as a gift. it was purchased in the USA. how much rupees will apple charge me to replace the old battery with a new one?
thanks..
ps: i have a 5th generation ipod video 30 GB.

nil_3

In the zone
But the question still remains.
How much they(Apple Authorised Centres) charge for changing the battery (even after one year)?
Also whether there is any reliable Third Party from where we can get the Original Battery Replacement and at what cost?

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
nil_3 said:
How much they(Apple Authorised Centres) charge for changing the battery (even after one year)?
Yup will call my local apple re-seller tomro
nil_3 said:
Also whether there is any reliable Third Party from where we can get the Original Battery Replacement and at what cost?
No and dont even think about going to any1 other than apple for that matter .... not only for the ipod for any gadget go only to authorised re-seller or the company branch :)

Sourabh

Laptoping
JJ is a reliable place to get it done in Mumbai. Check for approx. prices at the link below:

*www.jjmehta.com/pricelist/apple_ipod_prices.htm#Apple_iPod_Repair_

I'm aware this doesn't help much as you stay in Bangalore.

mac_guy555

Right off the assembly line
Hey there,
Please visit this website *www.mili-tech.com
Appears they are dealing in branded batteries for all kinds of Apple iPod's. Just got them by googling "ipod battery india" ;)
Hope this helps !!

its been about one year since i got my ipod and after constant heavy usage, the battery power is on the downslide. i barely manage to get around 4-5 hrs of music playback. now i got this as a gift. it was purchased in the USA. how much rupees will apple charge me to replace the old battery with a new one?
thanks..
ps: i have a 5th generation ipod video 30 GB.

Hey there,
Please visit this website *www.mili-tech.com
Appears they are dealing in branded batteries for all kinds of Apple iPod's. Just got them by googling "ipod battery india"
Hope this helps !!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom