How may times and what is the way you have cheated a game

what is the way you cheat a game

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Hello,

Today, i want to know that, how many of the digit readers are cheating the games. So please participate in the poll in which you have to tell about, the ways you cheat the game.

shift

Seed is the Life!!
first complete with out cheating.......

2 time using trainer and walkthrough........:D:D

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
I have used cheats in GTA Series and POP WW

GTA Series looks incomplete without cheats.

But by no means I have cheated the game ;).(Cuz I used game's developers cheats)

magneticme200

In the zone
cheat...as in...
i try to first complete the game on my own self...if im really stuck smewhre...thn i smetimes hv a luk at the walkthru(if u call it a cheat)
bt aftr once it has been completed...i use cheats to just hv fun and to feel more than total control ovr the game..!!

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
I myself make trainers for PC games, use patch codes in emulators, and edit savegame files in PC and emulation games, and use cheat codes in PC games :) Right now making a Titan Quest 1.30 trainer... the one thats available is not free.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Walkthroughs for puzzles and modifying game files :)

also i dont cheat in PS2
i dont even have ARmax with hot coffee code . i dont even have gta SA for PS2 and i didn't completed till the mission wu zi mu .

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Sure, for starters in game cheating, you just need a program called Cheat Engine from www.cheatengine.org and check out the tutorial and the forums :) I'm very regular at that forums too. And for coding trainers, you need some bit of programming knowledge... C++ would do.

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
dheeraj bahi,

Don't you think that usage of Trainers and cheats will completely spoil the thrilling in the game play. And if you have unlimited ammo, unlimited health, using walk through to solve a puzzle, Then what is the use in buying a game for 1000 bucks.

Last edited:

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Of course it will! Thats why I complete the game fully atleast once before using cheats(very few games are exceptions) And for cheating in a game, you have to know how the game works. Learning by analyzing how something works is the best way to make one yourself. Its like electronics... you learn stuff by studying existing circuits...

Also, cheating is for fun. if you add unlim ammo, unlim health and make yourself a god in the game, its no use. However, just using one or two cheats to subtly change the game makes it fun to play. However I recommend you enjoy all the game has to offer by playing without cheats atleast once.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
I use cheats while playing single, but rarely [AoE, WIII, NFS MW], only to finish the game faster and not while loosing. But that completely rids the spirit and fun of the game.

x3060

A LOTR fan
i play nwn,diablo,elder scrolls ...so no cheats...
but if i get really bored i use trainers for fun..but don't play for entire lengths , just create new profile for trainer so that it don't spoil my real game.
i like trainers ,so does test them for fun, thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom