how many of u all liked the may mobile review of digit?

did u like the digit may cellphone review?

• i hated it & missed the big 5

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • i didnt buy it so i dont care..

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • it was ok i wanted to know abt the new cellphone companies

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • i will only be happy if they have a better cellphone review within the next 2 months as written in t

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
i dont know if i should be postin this ..mods u can delete this if u want to

so i bought the magazine from the stands becuz of the mobile review & i kind of feel cheated
the big 5(lg, samsung,nokia,sony ericsson,motorola) were missin :( i mean many of their models.were missin...so what do u'll say?

they have written in the mag they will have a better review of cellphones soon so im still hopin for it as i am a digit loyalist :(

ps- i also hated the fact that the missed out on samsung 940 bw...it has been touted to be the best 19" lcd by many forum members but they didnt review it damn :(

i know i should have posted it in feed back thread of may but i wanted to have a poll so i posted it here

Last edited:

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
What , NO Sony Ericsson :O . i m not believing !! how can this DIGIT make a mistake . there is no need in buying that issue .

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
max_demon said:
What , NO Sony Ericsson :O . i m not believing !! how can this DIGIT make a mistake . there is no need in buying that issue .

no they haveonly k 550i & k710i ..only 2 models...
k 550i has got some bad ratings on reviewin websites but...in digit it has won the best buy...sigh :(

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
who will buy crappy keypad mobile anyways .digit test centre, dont you feel it should not be best buy?

K

krazyfrog

Digit always makes crappy cell phone reviews. You'll find better reviews online. There was nothing worth reading in that stupid test. Instead of getting better phones from manufacturers from whom people actually buy phones, they reviewed crappy stuff like blue, intex, benq-siemens, etc. Who wants to know about the phones from these companies anyway?

prasad_den

Padawan
^^^ Right.. Even if they are good, I wonder how many people will risk buying mobiles fromn these small time companies, when all-budget-compatible phones are available from all the leading manufacturers.. Mobile-review . com gives some of the best online reviews...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom