How is Windows 1-Care ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikhilrao

Journeyman
I want to no if any1 here has tryd the windows 1-care ? it does a lot of things. there is a 3 month trial ofer from Microsoft which I plan to try. Can you pls give me suggestions. Is it good ?

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Good... I am using than in a PC in my home... Its good... (only when u have a ORIGINAL windows...) as it will turn on the AUTO updates... install Microsoft update... u can go for it.. and in Virus Bulletine (Best Service to rate and compair and test AVS systems) its 100 % successful in Past year and so...

i suggest u can go for it...

godsownman

Padawan
I've used Zone Alarm Pro and Zone Alarm Internet Security Suit and Win One Care.

In comparison to these two its cr@p Imnot talking about features. It may be good in that department.I found it slowing down my computer for no reason at all ( mindwell Zone alarm doesnt slow down my pc ). Installing is a pain. If you have to uninstall it then you have to redownload the complete thing again.

Overall I would recommend you to either of what Ive used. There is a free version of Zone Alarm available too. Plus W1C integrates with windows one thing I dont like .

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
I reviewed OneCare Live some time back. Personally I wont recommend it. You can read the review and comments and then decide if you wanna pay for this worthless crap.

satyamy

Alive Again...
i tried that n came to solu. its better to use NOD32 or Norton instead of Windows One Care

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
Windows 1-Care, is a not worth it!! It's a resource hogger, also it's not all good.
You can use ZoneAlarm firewall free with a good antivirus like Norton or NOD32 or Kaspersky

Last edited:

anandk

Distinguished Member
u may like to read saurav _cheeta's and my reviews here
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21124&highlight=care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom