How is the Moto rokr E8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Re: hi

Its good. One of the best music phones around. Btw, wait for a while and check the user reviews. Its new and Moto hasnt been able to deliver for quite a long time...

Pathik

Google Bot

In that range your best options would be Rokr E8, i450 and N81. All of them are good IMO but I wd prefer N81.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k

grrrr.. Nokia fanboys in the prowl. :D

Bunk the E8 if you are not a geek. Linux needs some getting used to, and if you dont mod, its a waste.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

grrrr.. Nokia fanboys in the prowl. :D

Bunk the E8 if you are not a geek. Linux needs some getting used to, and if you dont mod, its a waste.

Don't look at E8 through E6's eye.

It's very very hard to get used to it's morphing keypad. It's interface is very slow, it's display is tiny for such a feature rich phone.

But the music quality is simply superb.

I would prefer i450 over E8 anyday.

You can never get used to E8's keypad and scroll pad. :(

hellgate

At Hell's Disq

yes the keypad is hard to use but didnt find the UI to be slow.
'newayz i think u'll be better off with a N81/N81 8GB

goobimama

 Macboy
I distinctly remember seeing something about an iTunes-ish online music store by motorola specially designed for the E8. I saw it on NDTV. However googling brings me nowhere close to finding that link. Anyone?

goobimama

 Macboy
I remember they showed it in a web browser. Most tracks looked like they were priced at Rs. 20 each (Hindi) which is pretty good.

napster007

Padawan
i've seen the set ..and it has a good looking interface. Its music quality is superb. But the small screen is a turn off. Get the i450 instead. Its better than E8

goobimama

 Macboy
Yep! That's the one. I wonder why it is so difficult to find. No wonder these things normally fail. Gonna check it out now and see if it is feasible.

-------------
*img.skitch.com/20080717-ebbbmn1psjauj3frgysrtd4akb.jpg

I'm guessing they have DRM'ed WMA content.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom