How is BSNL Broadband

Status
Not open for further replies.

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
savithk said:
How is BSNL Broadband ????? downloading....uploading speed. P2P....speed ????

Well
I am a Dataone User for the past 1 year and frankly it sucks big time
Download speeds are @ a good 30-35 kbps,but Upload is @ 8kbps:mad:
This would deter you to use Torrents

During monsoon,their DHCP and DNS both fail miserably taking about thirty seconds to resolve google.com and to give me an IP

So if Airtel Broadband is available in your area in your neighbourhood
Please go for it.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Yeah, Airtel has lot of Flexible Plans, like this one,- plan250
-my cousin subscribed to Airtel BB, plan250+49. 400MB/month limited download but after 9pm (till 8am its FREE) unlimited download at nights.
so for 300 bucks, its a very good deal.

& the phone rental is not there, all you to pay as a rental is Rs.25/- monthly for CLIP Charges & rest depends on phone usage.

go4saket

I am a BSNL Broadband user and am quite happy with it. What else can you demand in such cheap rates. If you want unlimited connection, 900 bucks for it is dirt cheap.

I am happy...

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
DATA ONE roocks...

with every plan... they give what they say... nothing is hidden there... With our 2MBPS connection u get rocking downloading speed (EVEN in P2P Torrents) but as expected with ADSL... uploading speed is some what slow... :( (but certainly not slower than what its suppose to be..)...

comrade

foreign return(0)
i give 5 star rating for 900 unlimited plan......regardless of sites im able to download @30Kbps although upload speed is a fall.....but cant ask for more than this @ the service for the price

kinjo

Right off the assembly line
bsnl's happy hours (2-8 am free download) suckes big time
first off its @ 2 am who's gonna get up at that time...
if u do decide to schdule your download bsnl has a pretty messed up system of billing
if i would start a download at 1.30 am & continue upto 8.30 am. Then they would roughly calculate the data downloaded in that 1 hrs extra (30 mins + 30 mins). I.e suppose u have downloaded 700 MB in that 6+1 &hr gap. The data would be shared first on all the hours & then 1 hr od the same will be charged. I dono how will they calculate if we have exceeded by 2 minutes or so
but the UL900 plan is pretty good minus the crappy upload speeds.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom