How Happy Is Life Without A Girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

narangz

Web developer
HOW HAPPY IS LIFE WITHOUT A GIRLFRIEND

Reasons why LIFE without a Girl Friend is cool

1. You can stare at any Girl.......

2. You don't have to spend money on her.

3. You won't get boring result in ur board papers.

4. No girlfriend, no emotional blackmailing.

5. If u don't have a girlfriend, she can't dump u.

6. Having a girlfriend is hot, not having a girlfriend is automatically cool, and every one loves to be a cool guy.

7. This can be more to life than just waiting for the bloody phone to ring.

8. You won't have to tolerate someone else defining, "right " and "wrong" for u.

9. Girlfriend can get so possessive that you can't do anything according ur wishes anymore.

10. You can buy gifts for mom, dad, sis or grandpa instead of a girlfriend and have a happier family life.

11. You won't have to waste paper writing love letters. No more endless waiting for ur date to arrive at some weird shop place.

12. You can have more friends, as u will have more time for them.

13. You wont have to see boring love stories instead of sports.

14. You wont have to tell lie to anybody and, therefore, u'll sin less.

15. You can have good night's sleep-no need to dream about her.

16. You wont have to fight over having a 'special' friend with ur folks.

17. No nonstop nonsense.

18. You wont have drown in the pool of her tears.

19. No tension.

20. You can be "urself"

21. You wont have to hide your telephone bills.....

din

Tribal Boy
@narangz

Now how will you install Windows Vista at 2.30 AM ? ? ?

Or you prefer to buy your own PC and install only after you get a "Genuine License" ?

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i agree with all the points and to add to that:

u wont be the laughing stock of ur frenz coz u wont have some1 telling u that i dont wanna go here, take me there and instead u can laugh the other fool who has to go thru all this :D

din

Tribal Boy
Offtopic :

@iMav

I found something common (Finally !!) - we both write looooong sentences in posts :D

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
My turn...My turn..

Why have a girl friend??? I mean, what the point of being committed at this age when you are suppoed to pay attention to studies & a career & not running after girls, although it does makes sense to make girls run after you. Remember, successful & decent guys are rare species these days, so if U R one then u r in demand (ask chote nawab, he is in demand :D)

It's better to have many girl-friends then having one girlfriend. That's what I do, all of them are close to me, many have boy friends (who have problem with me cos she talks to me about things she can't talk to him :D) but still they are gr8 friends. The benefit of this

1) You are not bugged by a particular girl multiple times a day cos she wants to talk to you for 2 3 hrs on phone.

2) You are not supposed to cry for her, or care for her. She is old & mature enough to take her care herself.

3) You give her a chance to live her life, her way & she gives u the same

4) U R not always scolded when u r late from work on a meetup.

5) You can tell one girl, about all the other G-Fs u got, & she won't mind you being close to them cos u r not anyone's BF :D

6) You can introduce Girl-friends to your family, & your home is always teh safest place to meet her. Her parents also have no problem with you being in her life, & you also get to meet her family without any fear of getting cought

7) Just don't say that u got intimate with anyone :D.

8 ) You don't always have to buy her gifts etc.

So, why go for a GF instead of multiple G-Fs. You can do all those in first post if you go my way....although staring at girls is a cheap idea, & I don't do it. Comon, give them some respect they r not a "thing".

No Idea. One has to go through both experiences to know which is better.

Take our advice as "Review of Girlfriend" :D & don't make one. Instead stick with many good friend girls who actually help in life.

Last edited:

Goten

Banned
I dunno I have one.
But everythin u said is right n i miss all the good things i used to do before.
Nasty forsaken things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom