How good is Prism

Status
Not open for further replies.

punk

Beyond the call of duty
Hi
I am thinking of buying Nokia prism, i need any feedbacks regarding the same, especially does it support symbian files, what's the price. is it worth the price. Thinking of buying 6300 but dropped the idea after reading the feedback about it in this forum.

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Nokia Prism is a S40 phone i head, but it is definitely not a S60 phone.
So at the most, i would support Java applications, not the Symbian applications.

It is only good for looks (which i did not find appealing), feature wise, there are better phone for the same price or less.

You could go for 5700, or even N73 (adding 2 3 K more).

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
If you like it, buy it! Its one of those phones which some ppl will HATE while some will love it.

It has got decent specs too, IMO. 2MP +cam..not a bad buy for 9.5K, IMO (if u like its looks :) )

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
i think you should buy a prism so that u can share your experiences with us ;)

then u can always buy a w810i now its 10k
great music, great camera , great interface what else do u want ! u even get basic apps for IM and Email and lots of games etc..

and if u swear by third party applications and symbian then nokia shall sell another 5700...
its got no auto foucus.. and don't think can compete w810i in music...
but its a phone with a twist !!!

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^^ thats what i also thot wid all the hype about the separate dsp chip and all untill i personally tested it. its definitely better than the N series when it comes to sound quality but can't beat the walkman series (don't treat me as an SE fanboy coz i own an SE series, plz :) )

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
The thread title should be renamed to "How bad is Prism"...
Dunno who will buy this phone whose design just suxx...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom