How good is Hutch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendKiller

In the zone
I recently ended my post-paid scheme of airtel,and with my experience from having used airtel for good 2 1/2 yrs i wouldn't like to return to it in a hurry.
what i would like you guys 2 tell me is which is the best pre-paid plan from hutch,and how is tht Rs999 scheme(Is there any hidden trap?)?
Any help will be helpful! :wink:

romeo_8693

"The RaCaLaNGeL"©
well if ur plan was like 1rs per min local or somethin then if u choose 999lifetime plan ur local calls are then 1.99rs per min.hows that?

Techie_Geek

Journeyman
well the proposed lifetime is mostlikely a 5year period as of now, because all od these so called companies do not have authorised licenses over a lifetime from TRAI.

In the Hutch plan u have to recharge once in 6 months, but the prblem is like Airtel plan in this plan too, the local call is Rs 1.99 per min

Kniwor

Learner
here is the thing,
if u take the lifetime plan u need not recharge, with the normal cards, u can just get topup cards for as long as u want,

now these topup cards give u full value for money, so inspite of higher call rates u get more value for ur money, an if u dont spend too much, the lifetime plans are good,

u need to recharge atleast once in 6 months and it can be a topup of Rs. 20, so i think these lifetime plans are ok even if it is for 5 years, but then u cant change the service provider.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Moved here from QnA.

@vijay: You don't need to provide a link to the thread when you report. The moderators get the link in the report :)

anubhav_har

In the zone
go for a normal scheme.. these are big traps.. i am with the monthly 330 recharge and activated the Hutch to Hutch @30p and local mobiles @99p promo offers. They cost me 75 bucks but rest of the month its fine for me

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!
i am a happy user of hutch for the last 1.5 years
i would suggest you to go 4 a normail scheme... but if you want to got for some "free incoming for 1year/life" i would suggest u to go for the one year scheme from hutch.... its effective....

believe me...

-SUDE

sudipto

Broken In
though the call rates r higher than normal schemes it will give you more talktime than normal schemes for same denomination recharge cards.but i dont think hutch now hay ant offer of free incoming for 1 year at an expense of Rs 999,right sude?

tuXian

In the zone
Idea in my city is providing Lifetime Postpaid, yes postpaid, with no rentals for lifetime and the charges as follows:

CLIP - Rs. 49/month
Mob 2 Mob @ 50 p - Rs. 49/month
Mob 2 Landline @ 50 p - Rs. 49/month

If you dont subscribe to Mob 2 Mob or Mob 2 Landline then you pay Rs. 1.99 for the calls.

And one more thing they wont be sending hard copy of bills for this scheme and only soft copy by email can be provided.

moshel

Padawan
in airtel lifetime prepaid scheme, recharging in not mandatory, only if u are picking up incoming calls then also it will do..

sudipto

Broken In
in Hutch also recharge is not mandatory,in 6 months atleast 1 of the following has to happen:
1.any incoming call.
2.any outgoing call.
3.recharge with preferred denomination.
thats all.

sudipto

Broken In
hi taXian,
but here in kolkata they(i.e.Hutch Customer Care) said exactly what i have said. :shock: what's the truth man?? :?

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Yes .. I also asked for it .. the same reply .. option 3 is required

Guyz - Is this scheme really worth goin for ... I dont think so

tuXian

In the zone
sudipto said:
hi taXian,
but here in kolkata they(i.e.Hutch Customer Care) said exactly what i have said. :shock: what's the truth man?? :?

I am tuXian and not taXian, btw regarding the options plz confirm it again from Hutch Relations (formerly Cust Care)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom