How Good is BSNL from other broadband providers or viceversa

Status
Not open for further replies.

q3_abhi

Youngling
I think if the download limits are removed,then any type of broadband connection is good.
For ex: BSNL : slashed down the rates by 50%,but now the download limit is only 400 MB.

OP
K

KnightRider

Broken In
doenload limit is removed form 2Am to 8Am.. it will be good if the download limit will be removed for night surfing and best if there would be no download limit...

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
expertno.1 said:
he someone told me that downlaoding is free from 2am to 4 am

is it tight ?
He is right and not tight.
See this thread:
{BSNL SLASHES BROADBAND PRICES UPTO 50 %}
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26338

KnightRider said:
doenload limit is removed form 2Am to 8Am.. it will be good if the download limit will be removed for night surfing and best if there would be no download limit...
It's only for Home 500 plans (and others and not business plans) and not for Home 250 plan. Also it's from aug 16th I believe.

raj14

In Deniel
Sify has great pings, and is suitable for Gaming, but i don't know if a 64kbps will provide a Lag Free gaming expirence, although my friens uses 64k and has NO lags whatsoever, on the other hadn you have BSNL using the ADSL2 technology, offering a 256k for 500/- PM thats Quite cheap compared to Sify,seeing you need to buy"recharge cards" to update your account, and half the time Sify is down :lol: as for TATA i don't really know, since it's not availble in my city, you also have reliance which offer maximum speed of 512kbps at 2400/- per Month! that too with screwed up service and Caps :x
SO seeing now, BSNL seems to be the best option, i haven't had probs while playign CS:CZ or Quake III Arena Online, No lags, and fast pings :D
SO BSNL for me :D

cyrux

In the zone
Playing games that will squeeze band width out and you will left with nothing after a week
The NU offer seems to be so fishy...2 am ..what do they expect us to do ? Huh..shud have beenatleast 12 am as in MTNL

OP
K

KnightRider

Broken In
q3_abhi said:
KnightRider said:
if there would be no download limit...

Knight Rider, that's goin to happen one day or the other.

well its goin to happen some day or the other but i am sure long way.. in Bhubaneswar, ORTEL gives 256 kbps without any download and upload limits.. imagine @500 per month and @300 for night per month....

dinesh1

Broken In
YAAR BHAI LOGO
ABHI BSNL NE @500 per month WALE YA ISSE UPER WALE PLAN MEIN UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD KA PLAN NIKALA HAIN JISME RAAT 2 AM SE 8 AM TAK FREE DOWNLOAD KAR SAKATE HAIN ACCORDING TO NEWSPAPER
KYA YE SAHI HAIN ?

Charley

Just Do It
drgrudge said:
It's only for Home 500 plans (and others and not business plans) and not for Home 250 plan. Also it's from aug 16th I believe.

Infact its for all the home plans i.e. 500 till 3300 Rs..... It started from 10th August.

I just confirmed with the customer care[Toll free number]

cvvikram

MVP in VC++
Now the BSNL broadband has become more cheaper than it's counterpart and we can expect some more suprisals from them in near future.

Charley

Just Do It
cvvikram said:
Now the BSNL broadband has become more cheaper than it's counterpart and we can expect some more suprisals from them in near future.

:lol: Dont u think this itself is a big surprise ?? I wudnt even presume they wud do anything as that in the near future....

I'm certainly not in favour of the idea of 2-8am free usage. How many r gonna use :?

.... If its 12am - 8am, its fine but not the other. :)

dinesh1

Broken In
yaar bhai meine abhi abhi bsnl ke Toll free number pe confirm kiya , vo sandeep bhai bata raha hain ki 2-3 mein chalu karenge.
ab kya kare bsnl broadband ka ,abhi ( 2am to 8 am) download kare ya nahi kare

Charley

Just Do It
dinesh1 said:
yaar bhai meine abhi abhi bsnl ke Toll free number pe confirm kiya , vo sandeep bhai bata raha hain ki 2-3 mein chalu karenge.
ab kya kare bsnl broadband ka ,abhi ( 2am to 8 am) download kare ya nahi kare

M8 , why didnt u go thru the link here

*www.bsnl.co.in/newsdetailed.php?news_id=223

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom