AkLeMo

Famous as in, on the forum.
On an obvious scale from 1-10.

Rate!

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
come on rohan,
dont be hard on the new guy!!!
naah dude, I don't like hurting anyone, just that it reminds me of those pages and pages of games on orkut, like "What will you give to above person: kick, smile, diamind, etc etc".

if he has started this thread, it means hes expecting a lot of replies. So orkut clicked me immediately.

Thats it, nothing harsh :)

OP
A

AkLeMo

Actually I'm not on Orkut nor do I like it, thanks though.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Actually I'm not on Orkut nor do I like it, thanks though.
Nice to know that you too don't like it. Even I don't like it for I have to still be there due to some personal reasons. Else, i wud say orkut is just another source where
1. You get messages from strangers who are keen to make you earn money
2. Some orkut friend of urs shares ur email address with sites like youmint, etc which keep on sending you spam-like invites.
3. If you are a girl, you will find a lot of guyz praising you and wanting to be ur friend.

Orkut is a menace, but sometimes, there is no better option than it :(

OP
A

AkLeMo

Nice to know that you too don't like it. Even I don't like it for I have to still be there due to some personal reasons. Else, i wud say orkut is just another source where
1. You get messages from strangers who are keen to make you earn money
2. Some orkut friend of urs shares ur email address with sites like youmint, etc which keep on sending you spam-like invites.
3. If you are a girl, you will find a lot of guyz praising you and wanting to be ur friend.

Orkut is a menace, but sometimes, there is no better option than it :(
Lol, anyway. Looking at the time you joined and number of posts you have.

5.8/10

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
why r u guys so hard on Orkut. i too dont use it much though but its a good media to keep in touch with old friends.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Please stop commenting on the kind of threads you want or don't want. Report the thread, this is not the way to express your views.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vaibhavtek is THE MOST Popular member in the history of forum :D :D

1000/1000

Since he left , the forum has become dull :(:(:cry:

Mera dialogue chori karta hai........:mad: :rolleyes:

You stole my dialogue........:mad::rolleyes:

This is what I always say to The Conqueror in Yahoo......;)

Vaibhavtek used to provide comic relief to all the members of the forum and I really think that he shouldn't have been banned.......That was a bad decision by FatBeing by banning an innocent kid...:mad::mad::mad:....He was really innocent, I must say........:D

I do miss him and yeah, I know he is watching us.....;)

xbonez

NP : Crysis
nah! not just yet :D ...u know what they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder...lets just get a little more fond of him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom