How easy is Joomla?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobimama

 Macboy
I need to make a site in Joomla. A shopping site. Now, how easy is joomla to learn? Anyone have experience with it? I'm primarily in design, I don't usually do the programming part, but my programmer friend is a bit busy these days so I have to do it myself. I can understand code that way and do manipulation here and there.

I have to know whether it is easy or not depending on which I will take up the project.

Also, if it is difficult, would any of you want to work on this one? I'll do the design and such, you would have to take on the programming part (if there is a lot of that in joomla).

Thanks a million.

Milind

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
No programming required.. You should just know basic HTML and stuff.. Though if there is no pressing reason to use Joomla, I'd any day recommend Drupal over Joomla. Anyway, if you need any help, ill be glad to help you :)

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
Its easy as its posting here on this forum but for posting here you need to know typing on the keyboard right?

Same you need to know what CMS is & how its laid out the function, its help files are a good start & its members forum is quite helpful.

So go ahead you wont regret.

Last edited:

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Joomla is easy, get tutorials from internet in the beggining. But if you want to make Shopping site, why not go for OS Commerce ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom