How do I stop this crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhimnayu

Right off the assembly line
:!:
Well Let me tell you that I am a hacker and I was trapping some emails on net.
I have succeeded in trapping mails of a person who is involved in some anti national crime. Of course I made this conclusion based on the emails he got and sent.

Since reading mails of other person is also a crime I am scared to approach the Police though I did it just for the sake of testing how much awareness is there in our society about net security.

What do I do?

bharathbala2003

why need title?
welcome to the forum.. i see this is ur first post (err mayb in a new id :wink: ) anyways i think tday is APRIL 1st.. :D btw i dunno incase ur case is real.. u can approach the cops after all u said NATIONAL CRIME :D

p.s: wat is hte crime supposed to be??

iinfi

mekalodu
i dunno hacking ...but i luv hackers .... come on tell us .... whats the crime ???

take the mails in a floppy
goto a cyber cafe..
open a new yahoo/hotmail id
copy the floppy to the PC
upload the content
send the crime mails to the police/govt of india mail/ (i dunno exactly where) find out

n never open that ID again
that way ur identity is sealed !!!

i m a patriot ... and luv people like u ....

iinfi

mekalodu
and forgot to tell u ...

just send this mail pay the cybercafe wala and come out ...

dont surf any other site ...

i know u a hacker and these things are basics ....
jus telling u :)

Deep

Version 2.0
if you have already got into any account and if you call yourself as "hacker" then you should also know how to send mail without showing real IP....

if you don't know then I would call that person a kid...

Deep

pallavnawani

Broken In
Deep said:
if you have already got into any account and if you call yourself as "hacker" then you should also know how to send mail without showing real IP....

if you don't know then I would call that person a kid...

Deep

How would you do that, unless you fix a router? As far as I know, you can spoof email address, but you cannot spoof IP addresses unless you have a cracked router...

So, what's your trick?

Pallav

firewall

In the zone
abhimnayu said:
:!:
Well Let me tell you that I am a hacker and I was trapping some emails on net.

First of all, you are not a hacker. Hackers dont invade others privacy. You are simply a Cracker. " I was trapping some emails" - its really a crime.

Now on your main issue. If you are really a hacker, then you never asked these kinda questions. Instead of that you will prefer to discuss it with your own community.

and if you want to approach to Indian Govt. Authority, I think it will not work as Most of the authority here dont entertain anonymous / pseudonymous complaints.

:)

bharathbala2003

why need title?
bharathbala2003 said:
welcome to the forum.. i see this is ur first post (err mayb in a new id :wink: ) anyways i think tday is APRIL 1st.. :D

already told guys this guys is jus tryin 2 make us all april fool :D dont fall for it.. no hacker accepts publicly that he is a hacker :p

OP
A

abhimnayu

Right off the assembly line
I dont have any technical problem. Since the crime has nothing to with my country should I take it seriously?

Trapping mails is not my hobby I did it because I thought it has some information about national security.

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
A hacker would know how to inform in stealth manner .................
April fool may be the thing.......................

ishaan

Padawan
how about this....go to the cops tell em u got a call from sum1 (anonymous dude) who told u 2 hack this email cuz he used 2 b part of the bad guys gang but his conscience told him 2 quit n he found out dat u wer a 'pc expert' or sumthing like dat....but dont tell em u hav hacked it yet....ask em 4 permission...den using their own pc, hack the dude sho em da emails and mebe u get paid also lol

btw, wat wz da NATIONAL CRIME? if its like terrorist stuff, killing the PM, etc then just tell the cops str8away lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom