how do i kick his @ss ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariner

Ambassador of Buzz
i m on hathway cablenet. from last two days some one trying to scan my pc ports. my firewall tells me the ip of that person and from that i understand that he too is on the hathway network.

now i want to kick his @ss. ne suggestions how ?

cyrux

In the zone
Report ur CTO or something...or else u can track his location from some sites on the net and with the help of a GPS deivce find his home an kick his a**

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
The worst you can do is, logging the attempt and sending it to your hathway and request a legal action.
Otherwise, get his ip address, and do wonders with it :)

But you may not be able to distinguish between a worm/virus scanning ur ip without his knowledge and him doing it on purpose.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
siriusb said:
But you may not be able to distinguish between a worm/virus scanning ur ip without his knowledge and him doing it on purpose.

by just saing this point any one can getway.... although that may have been intensenal??

OP
mariner

mariner

Ambassador of Buzz
siriusb said:
The worst you can do is, logging the attempt and sending it to your hathway and request a legal action.
their customer service is so busy that they dont have time to pick up the phone.

siriusb said:
Otherwise, get his ip address, and do wonders with it :)

yah buddy now working on that that angle too :wink:

mediator

Technomancer
This is probably a normal activity of ur isp, who port scan regularly to keep their network fast and safe!

Well if their is a phreak then let him connect to ur pc and share a directory filled with trojans and viruses. Let him download the stuff!
or more if he has a weaker pc then get ur friends charged and attack on him with the deadly ping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom