How do i create a gmail a/c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charley

Just Do It
I've tried to register an id in gmail , but cannot find the registration.. Where exactly is it?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
search before posting.....there's a sticky thread in the general discussion reagardin all Gmail queries
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6367 ....i suppose u'll need an invitee to send u a gmail invitation from a person inviting u for a sign up.....btw also saw someone had posted a dierct sign up procedure....will find that thread and let ya know on it :wink:

Ahhh....Got it.....heres the thread *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14871

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
allwyndlima said:
btw also saw someone had posted a dierct sign up procedure....will find that thread and let ya know on it :wink:

Ahhh....Got it.....heres the thread *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14871
Hey allwyn, thats for any google sign up's only man, like google groups or stuffs like that, have u seen that one? It actually asks for ur email ID and creates a account so that u can sign up with google affiliated things.

achacko@dataone.in, U r the best man!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Hmmmm.....now i dun posses one such id myself for the fact that its just too long and lame :wink:

So rediff all the way out here.....btw Doc i guess thats the reason i wasnt able to ge inside That sign up procedure....lol :wink:

Also
achacko@dataone.in, U r the best man

wonder why was that made for....lol :lol:

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
allwyndlima said:
Also
achacko@dataone.in, U r the best man

wonder why was that made for....lol :lol:
Allwyn, have u seen him on a question asking spree? Almost 75 posts all he asks is questions, but he really means it. He dont post for fun.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
but think of it in this way......if one thread.....i mean just one sweet thread could have been an ease for postin everything man.....i mean come on i was just done with the kunwar guy and this one pops up.....no offence but have to be more appropriate :wink:

Btw u mean to tell me 75 Posts was full of questions?????? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Dammm its more than a question asking spree.....its a "Monster Kill" In terms of UT :wink:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
come on guyes some of u have 50 odd contact to invite.... isnt it?? so help forum user by giving them an access to gmail.....

btw there is not much to fancy about gmail..... as rediffmail will give google run for their money......

zoom

Right off the assembly line
well if you want a gmail account send an email to me...i can send you an invitation..i have lots of them with me..

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
saurav_cheeta said:
come on guyes some of u have 50 odd contact to invite.... isnt it?? so help forum user by giving them an access to gmail.....
Dude there are already tons of requests for Gmail invitees which is why Raboo had made that sticky thread i mentioned for Such queries.... :wink:
Btw if anyone Has it they'll just help him out dun worry :p

saurav_cheeta said:
btw there is not much to fancy about gmail..... as rediffmail will give google run for their money......
Thats the reason i own a satisfied rediff A/C :lol:

@achacko@dataone.in.....Pm zoom or someone owning and Gmail A/c rather and then ask em the procedure for its registration :D

MODSSS plzz lock this thread

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
G-mail certainly is better than ne other account except Yahoo!

Actually it's fast! So Allwyn do U need an account!! :roll: Tell me yaar I wanna do sth for ya!! he he! enjoy urself!
But Allwyn is certainly better! than ..ne other except Yahoo! i repeat

suj_engico

Broken In
Hey achacko@dataone.in!!!
To create a G-mail a/c u first need an invitation from a G-mail user as it is not like other mail a/c providers.
Also u need a browser such as IE6 as the pages does not get loaded in a browser like Opera & a few others. Also G-mail does not support some browsers.
If u need an invitation, please send me a message.
I will reply u immediately.
As a matter of comparison I would'nt say it is great but definately better than other mail providers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom