How do i buiy this item??

Status
Not open for further replies.

pritish_kul2

★★★★★★★★★
Hey,I am planning to buy a snorkel and have found one but how do i buy it....meaning in which currency should i pay and how?? here is the item - *cgi.ebay.com/Surf-Surfing-Scuba-Di...ryZ36269QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
You pay in United States Dollar $$

Total Amount would be 9 + 6.5$ (shipping) + 1.5$ (Insurance, Optional). Mode of Payment Paypal

OP
pritish_kul2

pritish_kul2

★★★★★★★★★
bt i don't have an account on paypal.....and i don't knw how to use it :( can i put money in paypal in rupees and pay them in dollar?? and do i have to give any credit card no. etc in paypal?

jal_desai

In the zone
You can even make it one at ur home like that.. :D why waste $9 on it. u can have tht kind of glasses at some sports store and tht "inhaler" (Sorry i dont know its name, but it is used to take air while in water right :D) too... or u can make one using rubber tube wrapped on a plastic pipe.. :D

OP
pritish_kul2

pritish_kul2

★★★★★★★★★
can anyone tell me wht is paypal and how to use it and does anyone in delhi have an account on tht??

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Official one will ensure you don't drown?

You get those here too. 9$ with ~5$ shipping is just crazy for that man. Unless you're one of those IDK-or-Care-meh types.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
can anyone tell me wht is paypal and how to use it and does anyone in delhi have an account on tht??

No offence, but spoon feeding wont work for long ;) If you really are serious about it.....trust me you wont be here. You will be heading straight to www.paypal.com and if you still have any queries, give a search on forum or Google to find thousands of related threads :)

jxcess2

Banned
hey if u have an hdfc debit card or if someone in ur family has one u can create a virtual credit card online and use it to shop on the internet. Just check their website for more details. I recently used mine to book air tickets online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom