How can we remove Poverty from the country?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
become as rich as ambani and tata and then donate everything personally making sure each rupee goes where it should

praka123

left this forum longback
by controlling population,by educating,by forcing some religions to dont evangalise their disciples for "number game"-like deliver more and more..
:DDD
and list goes on.but main points are told :D

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
share money... give those who need it.. & automatically all will come to a saturation point... start by donating some to me... I'm in dire need.. need to buy a SEK850i, a 70+ inches LCD/plasma TeeVee, a house or two.... lots of things... :D

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
How can we remove Poverty from the country?
By getting rid of the poor, or by declaring poverty as the latest fashion in town.

On a serious note - what exactly is poverty? Is it not having or owning the latest of gadgets, or not having enough money to get enrolled in a "public" school? Is it about not having a Sedan or a superbike, or dying on roads due to the lack of money?

If there is one type of poverty we want to cure ourselves of, it is a mental one. We ought to learn and teach our next generation that being rich is not about abusing the people and resources; that you can never have enough and that "to have" is a rather simple excuse for not having enough in oneself "to be".

amol48

Searching...
Poverty is like..
1. When you go in some BIG mall and then find that the prices of clothes/articles per piece are more than you month's salary
2.When you find that a pani puri also costs Rs.50/plate (with only three puris)
3.When all your friends have a Yahama YZF, Ducati and R1 and you have scooty!!
4.When you check atleast half a dozen of shops before buying any mobile to get it at the cheapest cost. (Though one saves hardly Rs.200 rupees minus Petrol cost)

ok being serious...
I think to eradicate poverty most imp thing is to spread awareness among those people.. They can do many things but won't due to lack of awareness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom