How can i enlarge my 278kb pic into 1000kb or more ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

imprince

Journeyman
i have a pic of 272.8 Kb and i want to maximize its size as biger as it can be possiable ,, how can it be possiable .. is there any software or site .... i want full clearity ... suggest me a software plz ....

hitesh_hg

Journeyman
hi..

quality like energy is one way..that is it can only go from higher quality to lower quality and not vice-versa..
you can increase it size as much as you want but the problem remains that you wont be able to improve quality.
using photoshop etc you can improve some aspects of the photograph (image) but thats it.

Only way to improve quality to some extend is alter the pixels manually (the way mughal-e-azam was colored). This is a very time consuming process and might not give desired resuls..

Hitesh Gupta

OP
I

imprince

Journeyman
hitesh_hg said:
Only way to improve quality to some extend is alter the pixels manually (the way mughal-e-azam was colored). This is a very time consuming process and might not give desired resuls..

Hitesh Gupta

How can i alter da pixels size ,, plz guide me for it ...

please explain ,,,

NikhilVerma

Padawan
It's a pain in the a55 job m8

It's like painting a portrait by hand....
that much time consuming and difficult.....

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
well....

there's another way....

about a year ago i found an application which used to hide files inside BMP files... with password protection....

I forgot the nem/link.... you just google around... HideInBMp.... i think, it was...

in short... with such an app u can...

convert ur image to BMP and then can ENLARGE its size to MBs... GBs.... TBs.... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

OP
I

imprince

Journeyman
ShekharPalash said:
well....

there's another way....

about a year ago i found an application which used to hide files inside BMP files... with password protection....

I forgot the nem/link.... you just google around... HideInBMp.... i think, it was...

in short... with such an app u can...

convert ur image to BMP and then can ENLARGE its size to MBs... GBs.... TBs.... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
no reply from google

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
IrfanView has a simple and very fast resize option. Using resample instead of simple resizing gives visibly better picture quality, esp with Lanczos filtering.

Until computer technology has advanced by an order of magnitude or more, there will always be some quality loss when you change the pixel count. But with judicious use of the various effects available such as 'sharpen' (not more than 1 or 2 steps, otherwise your image will start to look weird), you can get pretty decent results even with IrfanView alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom