how can i download songs from .......?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello!! friends....:D

recently i have joined the "youtube.com" webside but i can't be able to downoad even a single song frm the site.

can u tell me up that how can i download the songs frm the site & if u have any software that help me to download the songs frnm the site then plzz provide the link for the software.

waiting 4 ur reply & the software.
take care.
bye 4 now. :p

shankar_ganesh

Journeyman
Use Mozilla Firefox Browser-If you don't have one, head on to: *www.getfirefox.com

Download the 'UNPLUG' Extension, from here: *addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2254/

Go to the Youtube Page that plays your song

Right-click anywhere on the page and click 'Unplug'

A new page will open listing the media files present on the youtube page which you can download. Listed on the UnPlug list should be 2 types of files, the video data (.flv file) and the flash-based player. The flash-based player isn't very useful, so you should probably download the flash video file.

Click 'SAVE' to download the file. The file is in a kind of a flash format.

To convert it into a video format, download Geovid Software from:
*www.geovid.com/Flash_to_Video_Encoder_PRO/

Convert the file to a video format, and you're done

Last edited:

eagle_y2j

Youngling
kushal_657 said:
use "Limewire"...itz a superb sof with which u can download audio/video/documents/programs...free...........get it on www.download.com

man is this something new ???? Some open secrets should be treated as secrets ....................by the way limwire can be used to share non copyrighted material......

nikhil ramteke

s,b+..u cn..
sandeep bhatia said:
hello!! friends....:D

recently i have joined the "youtube.com" webside but i can't be able to downoad even a single song frm the site.

can u tell me up that how can i download the songs frm the site & if u have any software that help me to download the songs frnm the site then plzz provide the link for the software.

waiting 4 ur reply & the software.
take care.
bye 4 now. :p
----so sandi,copy the link of the song u want download,then open the website www.javimoya.com
then paste the link in to the space provided,then click the dowlnoading link,just within the fraction of second u will b getting the downloading link,so download at ur best,u can enjoy the www.nidokidos.org www.altavista.com also,ok then bye....take care

gowtham

Journeyman
very simple ! just use software called "URL Snooper 2". play the media content (of any format) in ur favourite browser. it will display the streaming url. just double click on it and voila! but be careful it displays the urls fo some ads also!

power_8383

Eager to learn.
The best way if you are using mozilla firefox is to download Video downloader from

*javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php

Are you tired of copy&paste URLs to download a video? Now it's even easier !
VideoDownloader Firefox Extension add a small icon on the status bar at the bottom of your firefox window, and a toolbar button.
Just click that and download the video you are watching !

You can download from:
Angry Alien, Blennus, Blip.tv, Break.com, Dailymotion, Double Agent, eVideoShare, Free Video Blog, Google Video, Grinvi, iFilm, Keiichi Anime Forever, Metacafe, MySpace, MySpace Video Code, Putfile, Totally Crap, vidiLife, vSocial, AnimeEpisodes.Net, Badjojo, Blastro, Bofunk, Bolt, Castpost, CollegeHumor, Current TV, Dachix, Danerd, DailySixer.com, DevilDucky, Double Agent, EVTV1, FindVideos, Hiphopdeal, Kontraband, Lulu TV, Midis.biz, Music.com, MusicVideoCodes.info, Newgrounds, NothingToxic, PcPlanets, Pixparty, PlsThx, Revver, Sharkle, SmitHappens, StreetFire, That Video Site, VideoCodes4U, VideoCodesWorld, VideoCodeZone, Vimeo, Yikers YouTube and ZippyVideos.

shaunak

Tux Fan
*videodownloader.net/

Can grab from a whole lot of [flash] streams and has a extention for firefox [and a widget for opera]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom