How big HDD I can buy? (Nforce2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_right_person

Right off the assembly line
Guys,

I want to buy a 250 GB Seagate Ultra ATA HDD. But I am not sure it will be supported by my Mobo or not. I am going to get from a friend in US. So its a NO-Return deal. I am scared after I bought Pinnacle 50i TV Tuner card and it didnt work on my mobo for any apparent reason. While it worked well on two other PCs. Can you guys help me?

My Mobo is Krypton 18G 400. Based on Nforce2 chipset. Its actually rebranded Biostar M7NCG 400: *www.biostar.com.tw/support/bios/bios.php3?model=M7NCG%20400

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
There is no much difference in Internal HDD in US and India... rather i found them more costlier there... I think it will cost u almost 75$ + 10% taxes...

better get a HDD from here and yes if u want buy an external storage from there which is almost one third the rate we get here...

OP
T

the_right_person

Right off the assembly line
Thanks for the quickreplyu ajayashish, but price is not the point. There is a bigger story behind it.

The question is, will my mother support a 250 GB Inernal HDD?

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
i read some reviews of the board and they say that it is almost a successor of A7N266-VM. I have used this board with 280GB of HDD.. so i think it will also support 250GB..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom