How abt Internet Explorer 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
Yes u read it right
Following the availability of Internet Explorer 7 in October 2006 for Windows XP SP2 and Windows Server 2003, and together with Vista in November 2006 and January 2007, Microsoft debuted work on the next version of its proprietary browser. But at the same time, the Redmond company remained almost completely mute regarding the future of Internet Explorer. In early 2007, due to the scarce details from Microsoft, speculations pointed to both a 7.5 version and a 8.0. version, this is in fact being one of the issues that have been clarified at this point. The Redmond company will evolve Internet Explorer directly to version 8, and there will be no major interim updates. Early builds of IE8 are being dogfooded, but outside of Redmond, the browser version is as well as inexistent. Dean Hachamovitch, IE General Manager, confirmed that Internet Explorer 8 would succeed IE7 and that the browser was in the works, after Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates mentioned it first.

"Just as he was the first to talk about IE7, Bill Gates kept the tradition alive and discussed IE8 at the Mix ‘n Mash event here on campus

yesterday. Bill was talking to some bloggers about IE.Next and called it IE8, the same way we do here in the IE team hallway. So, yes, the version after IE7 is IE8. We looked at a lot of options for the product name. Among the names we considered and ruled out: IE 7+1; IE VIII; IE 1000 (think binary); IE Eight!; iIE; IE for Web 2.0 (Service Pack 2); IE Desktop Online Web Browser Live Professional Ultimate Edition for the Internet (the marketing team really pushed for this one ;-) and Ie2.079 (we might still use this for the Math Major Edition)," Hachamovitch revealed.

Read More Here

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Opera is my choice and if ie 8 brings new option and if its fast i wont use coz many hacker target ie only..so am not interested in it.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
now u can enjoy more with your fav browser if u are able to remove ads from all websites
u can remove ads by following a tutorial by me *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75235
it contains a tutorial for blocking ads in firefox,opera,IE,Safari etc.
please have a look

I PREFER FIREFOX :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom