how 2 use this trainer

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoRn

In the zone
i have a enter the matrix trainer but i dunno how 2 use it cuz there is no run game option in the trainer.there r jus da keys like infinite health f5 and all how do i use these 1s.i ran the game and the trainer but still they didnt work.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Thats simple,
run the trainer and then just run the game manually (keep the trainer in the game executable folder if that doesnt works)

Not all trainers have links for running games... (gta 3)

cvvikram

MVP in VC++
There are many trainers for that game try some other....

For the your trainer ....open it and run the game.....and apply the keys.....for the cheats

OP
KoRn

KoRn

In the zone
the trianer still does not work when i run it simulataneously along wit the game.its a pizzadox trainer.so ill try the trainers fromda sites yall gave.thanx!ill let yall know if dey work

aditya16

Right off the assembly line
The task of using this trainer is very simple.
First run the game.Then when the start screen gets displayed minimize the game window by pressing
ctrl+esc keys.Then start the trainer by double clicking it.Then maximize the game window and press the respective keys to turn on the trainer option.Chances are always there that the trainer may be faulty,in such case download other trainers from www.megagames.com.Enjoy gaming.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Why dont you post the .NFO here? The .NFO files generally have the way to make the trainers work.

Right-click on the .NFO file and open with Notepad to read it's contents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom