how 2 run multiple Monitor using one system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamaal

Broken In
i have one PC with 2.4ghz processor n 512 MB RAM. n 2 VGS cards n 2 monitors. now Iahve to run these 2 monitor using that one PC how can i do n what software i need? n where do i get? plz would u help me? as soon as quik.

expertno.1

Technomancer
what do you want to do ?

you want to run monitor and keyboard and mouse for one and this for another ?

that is possible ! (i think you want that to make the pc server of two machine like)

but if not then it will be useless to use two monitors as there will be same thing apear on both the monitors !

what do you wanna do explain a bit more clearly !

anupamsinha

Broken In
Hi Kamaal

In Win98 you can simply install both the graphics card and in the Display properties you can adjust both the monitors.

suhasingale

Journeyman
expertno.1 said:
what do you want to do ?

you want to run monitor and keyboard and mouse for one and this for another ?

that is possible ! (i think you want that to make the pc server of two machine like)

but if not then it will be useless to use two monitors as there will be same thing apear on both the monitors !

what do you wanna do explain a bit more clearly !

He is rit.. Xplain wat u want to do xactly? i.e use a single comp wid two mouse , keyboard n monitor or only two monitor?

Journeyman
What kind of VGA card do you have? Why dont you get an AGP card that Supports Dual Monitor and use the same PC and 2 Monitors..

mamba

In the zone
yeah , if u wanna have the same display on all the screens ( u can support 3 monitors on a graphics card , 2 monitors + 1 tv , me using a 29" HDTV right now :D ) , u must have the required gfx card ( now days , mostly all of them come with that option )

diff displays on diff monitors , now thats a totally a diff issue . if u r going that way , post a reply

rohanbee

Padawan
Im very interested in this Different diplay on two monitors.
1.) Can the second monitor be an extension of the First monitors screen
2.) Since i have a HT processor and running multiple programes is not to bad,, can i run different progrmame on a different monitors at the same time.
3.) Cani attach two options. One Crt and the other LCD

Thanks in advance for any kind of input!

OP
K

kamaal

Broken In
I have to run ( monitor + keyboard + mouse) 2 or (more if possible), using that one PC how can i do n what software i need? n where do i get?

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
kamaal said:
I have to run ( monitor + keyboard + mouse) 2 or (more if possible), using that one PC how can i do n what software i need? n where do i get?

well u need a hardware called +ONE PC

its a PCI card which will allow u to do what u want...

visit this site for more details....

www.adlinesystems.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom