How 2 do so? plz view everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
hey guys do any1 know how 2 post a pic here present in paint. I 've tried pasting but it isn't working. I've some screenshots but don't know how 2 post them here. It's really emergent. Plzzzzzz answer as soon as possible. Thanx

Delpiero

Journeyman
Simply go to imageshack.us upload ur pic from ur pc. They will provide the link. Paste it here. :) . Correct me if i have said somethin wrong. :roll:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
well i think the pict needs to be in jpeg format...... at list in that web site... & needs to be less than 1024KB.....

oh.. dont forget add
replace the **** with the address they (web hosting sites provide....)

but this same question was asked b4... many times....

rohanbee

Padawan
Yes absolutely right and that is actually the easiest and quickest way.

Right on the website there will be a column where you can browse your computer and put a link to your picture there and press Host it.

Then copy the link which says "DIRECT LINK TO IMAGE" put that in your message and select img from the Post options above you.

The link should be inbetween these:-

voila there you have it![/img]

OP
The Incredible

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
saurav_cheeta said:
well i think the pict needs to be in jpeg format...... at list in that web site... & needs to be less than 1024KB.....

oh.. dont forget add
replace the **** with the address they (web hosting sites provide....)

but this same question was asked b4... many times....
thanx cheetu (can i call u cheetu) but i saw some1 posting his screenshot in da forum n he haven't provided any link. Isn't there any other way. can't i cut n paste it. i use opera 7.21 Thanx. Bye

Biplav

In the zone
hey saroman : check my links in desktop screenshots.
i still have nt received any banwidth exceed limitation.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Mr. Incredible.. the best way is ImageShack.. maan... u'll able to retain the pic there for atleast a year!!! still better if u register there..., u can keep track of ur pics then!!!

There is NO WAY that u can CUT/PASTE it on this forum...(of course.. u can cut/paste the url.. but then it's the same story as saurav_cheeta & rohanbee said....)

U can see more features @ *reg.imageshack.us/content.php?page=features

FAQS @ *www.imageshack.us/faq.php

And uhmm... saurav_cheeta... ImageShack does accept standard internet image formats like jpg, gif, png... and also non-standard ones like bmp & tiff... but online they r converted to tiff. The only problem is that the pic shouldn't xceed 1mb...

OP
The Incredible

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
koolbluez said:
Mr. Incredible.. the best way is ImageShack.. maan... u'll able to retain the pic there for atleast a year!!! still better if u register there..., u can keep track of ur pics then!!!

There is NO WAY that u can CUT/PASTE it on this forum...(of course.. u can cut/paste the url.. but then it's the same story as saurav_cheeta & rohanbee said....)

U can see more features @ *reg.imageshack.us/content.php?page=features

FAQS @ *www.imageshack.us/faq.php

And uhmm... saurav_cheeta... ImageShack does accept standard internet image formats like jpg, gif, png... and also non-standard ones like bmp & tiff... but online they r converted to tiff. The only problem is that the pic shouldn't xceed 1mb...

THANX A LOT!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom