HOW 2 DECRYPT ENCRYPTED MSGS???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aseem Nasnodkar

In the zone
Can neone tel me how encryption algorithms are blown off.
I know C. So I keep making small encryption programs. Well professionals will get through those. But how does one come to know the acyual process carried out in encryption and accord. decrypt the textual msg???

Well encrypting A to ), B to * n stuff like dat is fine. But if one makes a program say:
Let us consider 8 char in d file at a time. Change every charac to smthin else in the 8 chars and then interchange their places. That shud b full proof??? But then how does one get through???
And again if more mathematical functions are involved in considering the offset of the charac in the file to convert it and the totla size of file, etc, etc???

Is it dat only by trial and error methods this can b done??? Or ne special softs. Pls if nebody knows such softs that check the integrity of the encrypted msg.

#/bin/sh

Journeyman
It sound like u want 2 make a encryption program and is secure.

Encrypt A to ), B to *, etc etc etc or changing places the letters - both r easy 2 decrypt
u can use statistic of leters and words to find what order and letters you change liek cuz E is most often letter in english u can find most often X or wutevar n then it prolly means to E. they wil try dat first to blow off a encrypted text

the more text you encrypt the more ez it is to break so you should change your encryption with diff keys that say what order and what letters change to. but then if some1 gets the key for a msg dey can decrypt it ez. if u uze more complicated maths its just like a bigger key so u should just try to make big keys that u can change all the time.

there are algorythms wit big keys tat r almost imposibel to break without having teh key. RSA is teh best if u want to learn it or get a prograrm 4 it.

demoninside

In the zone
guss using RSA is simpely a mind teaser
I m cofertable with MD5(if want to use ur brain use it in evil manner :lol:)
it's the best one possible i think
correct me pls if i m wrong.

Linux

Right off the assembly line
MD5 and SHA-1 are two of the best Cryptic Algorithims.One can just use the algorithim for encrypting the things.

Though there is some vulnerability in MD5 yet certain internal steps prevents it form bring broken.For messages whose integrity is important but whose contents are not secret,we can use both SHA-1 and RSA simulatenously.

#/bin/sh

Journeyman
Part 2

> Can neone tel me how encryption algorithms are blown off.

With the Fan of Mystery. This can be found at the top of the 3rd highest Tibetian hill and is protected by the Goliath of Compound Fractions.

> I know C.

Yes, C!! That is the name that so few have dared speak of. That is the name which only infuriates and enrages the 4 armed Goliath. But there will be a time to stirke, and retrieve the Fan of Mystery.

> So I keep making small encryption programs. Well professionals will get through those. But how does one
> come to know the acyual process carried out in encryption and accord. decrypt the textual msg???

When the 3 moons of Xanthar align the accord will take place and so shall commence the Great Carpeting. In the aftermatch, misty fumes will cover the lands and none shall escape from the textual MSG.

> Well encrypting A to ), B to * n stuff like dat is fine. But if one makes a program say:
> Let us consider 8 char in d file at a time. Change every charac to smthin else in the 8 chars
> and then interchange their places. That shud b full proof??
> But then how does one get through???

You shall make your way through the deadly gas of MSG using the 8 charms of Kemmerer. Each charm is hidden deep within the Interchanges of Axioms and must be collected in the order of Full Proof. Your quest must not be taken lightly for another watches you; the Goliath's cousin Konheim.

> And again if more mathematical functions are involved in considering the offset
> of the charac in the file to convert it and the totla size of file, etc, etc???

DO NOT WASTE TIME ON IDLE THOUGHTS!! The time for action is upon you. Without the Fan of Mystery you race will be lost to the Intergalatic Race of Burba Warlords.

> Is it dat only by trial and error methods this can b done??? Or ne special softs.
> Pls if nebody knows such softs that > check the integrity of the encrypted msg.

You will find many who oppose you upon you journey. But keep a kind ear to the wind, for there are some who will help you complete the tasks ahead. Be true of heart and your travels will grant you the gifts you require.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom