Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! My hotmail email account was recently hacked by sum1, n d p/w was changed!!! Now im unable 2 access my account. Since this is my primary email account, i recieve lots of business emails on it.

CAN NE1 TELL ME IF THERE IS A SOFTWARE AVBL TO RE-HACK MY ACCOUNT? OR CAN I DO SUMTHIN ELSE????

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
He he ....did you check you account at Cyber cafe'.. Some keyloggers work definatly...or else ...someone knows answer to you secret question...
I think apart from the software and sites ( there are 100's but non works) i think your best bet is taking the i " forgot the password" test...
Best Luck..Pal

Dude dude dude ...... iv never logged into my email a/c frm a cybercafe! i very well know that d guys over dere r a bunch of a**holes!!! they've got p/w trapping software rite?
But yaar, Iv also tried d 'i 4got d p/w' 100s of times!!! NO LUCK !!!!

MAN IM F***ED UP!!!! Yaar, agar password kisi tarah se nikal sakta hai to batao PLZZZZZ !!!!!!!!!!!

H

h4ck3r

Just leave it to me

You just dload hotmail hacker gold and send it to your own id using msn messenger..The real pass can be found very easily..There are also versions which are not detected by anti virus software 8)

If you do this you can get back yo id..and pass .
The tough part is to make the "guy/gal" to accept the file.
You can ask how to find who has my id..Wel thats too simple ..When ur id is online then send the file :wink:

If yo got ny doubts u can ask me..Waiting to answer yo :lol:

And if yo are int pls join my forums on rev engg and programming

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well now hotmail hack again :x .......this seems to be getting more and more of a probs with hotmail day by day.......well buddy retrival of password can be done either by using the "forgot Password" feature of hotmail (which usually is not much handy).....just enter ur birth date or other stuff like that and ur old passowrd and may be they will be able to retrive it.......well if no dumb luck then try to create a new account and send a mail to this account asking this hacker or rather just explaining to him ur situation of importance of this account......i know this sounds absurd but may be by some dumb luck he/she will release it if can (from my personal experience mate :( )

@h4ck3r be careful about ur posts for links mate ur link leads to a forum of Crack discussions (In short a violation of the rules of this forum mate)...... :shock:

xenkatesh

Bewitched!
I dont think so that password can be hacked and changed.....
dude but often u will remember the info provided during signup that info will be asked in forgotten password. So u can easily change ur pass..

H

h4ck3r

suggestions by xenkatesh

Yo suggestions are too amateurish man.
And thanks for the warning 8)

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
ok "futuristically_ancient"
do this
contact them at abuse@hotmail.com.
tell them that your account has been hacked
provide all necessary data
like real name etc do mail them the rite data
then add in tht mail tht u need tht email address for business purposes
add some more of drama :D
they will surely reply you back
asking you some more of question even your password tht was your actual password
do try this
because it had once worked for me

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
xenkatesh said:
dude but often u will remember the info provided during signup that info will be asked in forgotten password. So u can easily change ur pass..

Plzz don't tell that To anybody man they'll just burst out in laughing.....like i am right now :lol: .....anyways jokes apart a hotmail account can be easily hacked now-a-days by a hacker like mine was a few months back....the hacker had logged me off from a live chat of mine in Msn Messenger and signed in through my name and even cahnged my password.....now plzz dont tell me that Some Evil Force or Ghost did this....And once u have hacked an account u can easily change the password.... :(

@h4ck3r if ur calling my suggestions as amuterish then i reckon u better have ur rain check mate.....these are just the forum rules which i was laying out to ya.... :)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
xenkatesh said:

Plzz don't tell that To anybody man they'll just burst out in laughing.....like i am right now :lol: .....anyways jokes apart a hotmail account can be easily hacked now-a-days by a hacker like mine was a few months back....the hacker had logged me off from a live chat of mine in Msn Messenger and signed in through my name and even cahnged my password.....now plzz dont tell me that Some Evil Force or Ghost did this....And once u have hacked an account u can easily change the password.... :(

@h4ck3r if ur calling my suggestions as amuterish then i reckon u better have ur rain check mate.....these are just the forum rules which i was laying out to ya....if ya dont wanna abide by them then its up to you....and watch urself the next time while conversating ok mate..... :D

Aseem Nasnodkar

In the zone
hey man! 4get ur email (That is if contacting hotmail dsn't wrk!!!)
The nxt time u make an acc... chk out the foll things
1: Tht u save all data wen u make the id
2: Do not login thro cybercafe's
3: Be wary of FAKE LOGIN PAGES
4: Have little common sense

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
okie buddy i wrote an anti-keylogger tutorial....
here is the link read it and u won't get screwed again :p

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7079
njoy!
..:: Peace ::..
Jeba

H

h4ck3r

How do u assume

How do you assume his pass was recorded using a keylogger.
The pc he used could have been trojaned or even hotmail hacker gold cud have run.. 8)

xenkatesh

Bewitched!
allwyndlima said:
xenkatesh said:

Oppsss.... sry dude i m using my Hotmail for the past 3 years in cyber cafe.But at present till date it was not haked:) by any one!!:lol:

H

h4ck3r

Hey me 2

I also am surfing from a browing center.. but i have not been hacked by anyone .. Just three days the ppl toll sore to 60 ..(ppl i have 8) hacked)

H

h4ck3r

Hey me 2

I also am surfing from a browing center.. but i have not been hacked by anyone .. Just three days ago the ppl toll sore to 60 ..(ppl i have 8) hacked)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Re: Hey me 2

h4ck3r said:
I also am surfing from a browing center.. but i have not been hacked by anyone .. Just three days the ppl toll sore to 60 ..(ppl i have 8) hacked)

Whats a browing center mate Lol :shock: .....anyways looks like u live up to ur Sign in name.....well now suppose we have a possible suspect on the loose.......Just kiddin mate.... :D ....well freshseasons whats ur update mate have u been able to recover ur password yet.... :?

H

h4ck3r

I will make the toll rise

I am sure tht i can raise the toll to 120 in a week's time.. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom