system zone1 is > 50 'C
system zone2 is > 55 'C
the fan is running properly
is this normal???

up to what tempretures cpu is safe

from where can i get a good info on that

demoninside

In the zone
look like u live in some hot place coz i didn`t find any cooling prob with me, my system is on from last 4 days and no prob.
go for some extra fan, or go for water cooling solution

even in hevy stuff games i didn`t find this prob so just check out

G

gxsaurav

U R now talking to the biggest cooling freak on Digit

CPU FAN, Zalman CNPS AlCu 7000
1 rear Exhaust, 1 front intake & I side exhaust,

Now for U, the CPU temp is normal, P4 can go for a max of 71C before it starts to decrese it's speed wit h10% limits, if it's too hot your cpu will decrese 180 MHz, if still hot, more 180 MHz till the temp comes to normal, don't worry

However your motherboard & aux temp are really high, they should never go over 42C, U better Open the cabinet side panel when Using your PC

& use your PC as long as U want, I have to close my PC cos I have to go away from my PC,

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
For a willamete thats too high a temperature i guess. I have stock cooling, 2 fans and the idle temps are 38c while on full load they go arnd 50c max. Try thermal paste, get a good brand like artic silver. Also chk if the fans are working properly and blowing out air. If this doesnt work u can add extra fans to ur cabinet. Also try this, keep the cabinet open and then play the games etc and then chk the system temps. Report back here.

EDIT: Have u overclocked ?

G

gxsaurav

blade I don't know where U R but is Artic silver 5 or ceramique available there, if yes then plz tell me the cost & how can I get it here in lkw

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
gxsaurav said:
blade I don't know where U R but is Artic silver 5 or ceramique available there, if yes then plz tell me the cost & how can I get it here in lkw

I am frm mumbai.......The AS5 and Ceramique paste is available at Prime ABGB at lamington road.

E-mail: primeservices@vsnl.com
Contact: 022-23896600. The AS5 costs arnd 650/- but i heard due to massive demand there was a price hike and it went upto 800/-. U can contact prime ppl and they might ship it to lucknow if possible.

Edit: Ceramique for 550/- but get it confirmed by mailing them.

theraven

Technomancer
why is this guy posting all over the place ?
anyways .. see what blade wrote ..and check ur other thread as well
sheesh

G

gxsaurav

Well there is no way, I can come to Mumbai, I have mailed them, although I m using the thermal compound which came with my Zalman, but still if U can buy & ship me the AS5 tehn it will be good, I will pay U, tell me how can I pay U

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
gxsaurav said:
Well there is no way, I can come to Mumbai, I have mailed them, although I m using the thermal compound which came with my Zalman, but still if U can buy & ship me the AS5 tehn it will be good, I will pay U, tell me how can I pay U

Hmm.....wait for their reply first. They usually ship it to places .....If thats not possible then we'll see what can be done ....... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom