shreeux

Movie Buff
Whoever like Midsommar - 2019....Must Try this wont dissapoint

Apostle - 2018

www.imdb.com/title/tt6217306/

www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=PbaQhCwqckk&ab

TheSloth

The Slowest One
^I am watching this exorcist series. Is it really boring?

Them - A mix of horror and racism in US from 1900s. It doesn't have much of the horror part, storyline is decent to keep one interested so it is a good watch. Recommended.

shreeux

Movie Buff
^I am watching this exorcist series. Is it really boring?

Them - A mix of horror and racism in US from 1900s. It doesn't have much of the horror part, storyline is decent to keep one interested so it is a good watch. Recommended.
Why stick to Hollywood? Come out and try other countries

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Why stick to Hollywood? Come out and try other countries
I do not stick to single language to entertain myself through movies and series. I have seen plenty of horror movies from other languages.
Note: I do not watch gore movies. Horror and gore is separate for me. Gore with horror is fine. Do you have any suggestion in this category?

shreeux

Movie Buff
I do not stick to single language to entertain myself through movies and series. I have seen plenty of horror movies from other languages.
Note: I do not watch gore movies. Horror and gore is separate for me. Gore with horror is fine. Do you have any suggestion in this category?

The Wailing - 2016​

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I have seen this. Really good movie! Does not typical horror elements but its the way the story is told. 100% recommended to everyone who like this genre.

shreeux

Movie Buff
Its not horror...feel like sit on your edge

The Innocents - 2021

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm45yGSwArY&ab

Top Bottom