Horribly slow gameplay with FIFA on LAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikhilVerma

Padawan
I played FIFA WC 2006 with my friend on lan and the game played at 2~3 fps for both of us ... Whereas in single player mode the game runs smoothly over 40fps on both our pcs..

I checked the ping time ... It's 1ms ... So no problems there ....

So why is this happening ? The other games like QuakeIII post no such problems...

Any solutions ?

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
NikhilVerma said:
I played FIFA WC 2006 with my friend on lan and the game played at 2~3 fps for both of us ... Whereas in single player mode the game runs smoothly over 40fps on both our pcs..

I checked the ping time ... It's 1ms ... So no problems there ....

So why is this happening ? The other games like QuakeIII post no such problems...

Any solutions ?

Its a known problem mate with fifa including fifa 06. U have to bear it else buy a gamepad and invite ur frnd over

OP
NikhilVerma

NikhilVerma

Padawan
But the same thing happens with NFS .... and also somewhat with PES .... I don't suppose they made their games so poorly netcoded for lan ...

also my friend plays fifa on LAN at his college ... He says it runs smoothly .... I don't get how ...

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Arent U playin in Direct Ip as Wen i play on direct Ip it lags like hell?
But i dont think it shud lag in lan

OP
NikhilVerma

NikhilVerma

Padawan
Yeah that's the problem .... i've tried both direct IP and LAN modes .... And actually it was a lil bit faster in Direct IP mode ... But still it's a weird thing ... Any other soccer game playable on LAN ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom