hope you all join this !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

parag_parikh

Right off the assembly line
Hello to all digit members,

my self parag parikh and have created my own forum board. and i want your support for that.

you all know there are many warez forums are available but i dont find any indian forum like this so i start think that why not any indian can make this type of forum and i created this forum called "SilentKiller" Board. i also try to make this board with all the feautre that you want like any bollywood stuff, and technical zone and any other that you want.

I want you all members to join my board and give your valuable soupport by take part in my new venture.

so i want your support to grow i already start posting there with my best of work and i want all you to come on my board and register and take equal part to make board unique, a UNIQUE INDIAN BOARD.

As i am only administartor of this board , i want other moderators to run this board. bcoz its not possible for me to keep 24 hrs on this board. so i want few moderators who have some knowledge of phpbb board.
so plz come and register and take part in our New INDIAN COMMUNITY.

i hope you all will be there soon.
my board address is

thank you,
parag parikh.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Hmmm.. We dont expect you to come here to advertise your website .. You can join our community and discuss with us ..What does this means that you come and post two treads that points to a website... You can carry that website in your signature and take part in discussions ... This way you can "adverties" your website too...

I am editing your post and will expect you not to create more spam threads ...

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
parag_parikh said:
you all know there are many warez forums are available but i dont find any indian forum like this so i start think that why not any indian can make this type of forum and i created this forum called "SilentKiller" Board.
Are you in any way trying to promote warez from your site? Its unethical and you are going to be kicked out for doing that ... just remember ...

H

h4ck3r

Try a signature like mine..iam also having a site tht has similar stuph 8)

Dont get yoself busted by publicising yo website :wink:

My web is
u can c my forums in my signature and sorry mods for giving my site in this thread becox i wantted him to know there are many indianz involved in the scene ....

tuxfan

Technomancer
I have posted a reply to one of a similar threads. But don't know why it got deleted. I think its the same person.

@ parag_parikh:

You are violating 3 things here by posting this: :evil:
1. Digit forum rules. Admins can take care of that.
2. Indian Copyrights Act. You can't distribute copyrighted softwares for free nor encourage it. :roll:
3. Information Technology Act.

and may be some more laws.

Punishment under the last two mentioned laws is severe. In addition to fine, you can even be imprisoned for multiple number of years. :roll:

I think you better dismantle the forum before law catches up with you. You are inviting trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom