hoe to play Game without CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

bholu

Broken In
hey guys,
i love to play games but the problm is i dont want to insert CDs again n again while playing it.
I got prince of percia worrier whithin so can i play this game without CD.
please reply :(

thnx

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
u can create a virtual cd and then mount it on a virtual drive using software such as Alcohol 120% or Daemon Tools.

OP
B

bholu

Broken In
dIgItaL_BrAt said:
u can create a virtual cd and then mount it on a virtual drive using software such as Alcohol 120% or Daemon Tools.

hey
thnx for the info but I down loaded Alcohol 120% n also created virtual drive,
n made a image in my F drive but what to do now i run my game but its not workin please tell me the full procedure n also if there is ny other solution.

thnx

allindrome

Journeyman
If the disc is an original one then you will have to make an exact 1:1 copy. Moreover most of the recent games do not allow you to run the game by mounting it from the virtual drive , but then again you can mask the virtual drive.An easier way is to use no-cd cracks but then again you better search for them as I wouldn't be giving you the site address.

OP
B

bholu

Broken In
hey thanx,
dIgItaL_BrAt n also thanx to allindrome for replying now i understood how to do that thing and i now just played pop without a CD thnx once again.
one more thing is there any other way to do this??
i thing there should be but i dont know that. If u know please reply.

thanx

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
besides image mounting/cracks u can do one more thing , u can use this software it works with most games .

Game Jackal

the best way to play without Cd is to use no-cd cracks. you can get them at ***EDITED*** Mind you, read the disclaimer first. Sorry man didn't know.

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
iwant2breakfree said:
the best way to play without Cd is to use no-cd cracks. you can get them at ***EDITED*** Mind you, read the disclaimer first.

@iwant2breakfree:would ya mind editing out the site name from your post.Links to crack sites are not allowed on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom