hoe to get the url of the videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecreativeboy

Journeyman
hi,
i want to download the youtube video files and some video files which cannot be straightly downloadable.how can i get the url of it.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
use any of the download addons for firefox... like ook video, video downloader... personally i use "video download helper".

it's not easy to download these media using conventional downloaders as they r streaming media, downloaded partly on ur comp while watching them. its something like getting the video in installments, with the full video not downloaded @ any time on ur comp.

Last edited:

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
There are many sites for this purpose.

One of them: *www.youtubevideodownload.net/index2.php?language=English

The Google Result for Downloading Youtube Videos: *www.google.co.in/search?q=youtube+...avclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1B3GGGL_enIN250IN250

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
OR simply use Linux with Firefox, play the video once or let it buffer, head into /tmp directory and your video is already there, with some Fxxxxxxxx name in flv format, Copy/Paste to some other folder.

PS: Put the icons in thumbnail mode in /tmp to preview which video is what.

sg1

On a quest for knowledge!
I use Ashampoo clipfinder Free Download of FULL Version
It very rarely lets me down :)

amol48

Searching...
I use You tube Grabber for this.. It's pretty simply.. just copy paste the URL given in youtube that's it

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Go to Keepvid and it will give you Full URL of the Video.

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXoLUfYpjeg

Direct link is *lax-v72.lax.youtube.com/get_video?video_id=qXoLUfYpjeg

for streaming real media/windows media/mplayer-plugin/vlc-plugin, just goto the video properties. Real Player, WMP, MPlayer, VLC, Xine, etc willshow video URL. Copy it and paste in a download manager supporting mms/rstp like Flashget, then start download. This way, I got music right from the bands' own sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom